The Student Room Group

"Transgender woman forces cruise ship to remove ladies and gents signs"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tiger Rag
But being transexual isn't a disability.

This case makes no sense at all. I can't see how changing the signs will make any difference.

i'm not expert, but i reckon it's a symptom of an illness (a mental one) and not an illness in and of itself.
Original post by Xepz
Lol .... Only way to fix the problem with everyone happy is to just add trans toilers male/female ...

But if they have their own bathroom, they'll complain they are being segreagated. This is something you cant win.
Original post by z33
Exactly that's what I thought... it would've made more sense if she was non-binary or agender but she does identify as a LADY so why can't she use the LADIES' toilets... hmmm

Yeah being made to use the disabled toilets was discrimination I agree (didn't read that part :redface:) - but the signs thing? come on...

Just because you identify as something else doesn't mean you're it. People just agree to that so no ones feelings get hurt.
Original post by xobeauty
Just because you identify as something else doesn't mean you're it. People just agree to that so no ones feelings get hurt.

the stupidity liberals go to never ceases to amuse me tbh....

i mean, i identify as an attack space probe - only find planets, their moons, rings, asteroids and cosmos sexy; but you don't see me arguing for my sign on the toilet, do you? ffs -_-
Reply 24

That's an entirely different topic m8
we're talking about a trans lady who was offended at signs on a toilet because she felt discriminated against even tho she's living her life as a lady and could've just used the ladies' toilets
when it comes to gender you are what you identify as since the definition of gender is "the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)."

here's the important part: "rather than biological ones"

so yes she is a woman even if her biological body doesn't match her gender.

Original post by theDanIdentity
the stupidity liberals go to never ceases to amuse me tbh....

i mean, i identify as an attack space probe - only find planets, their moons, rings, asteroids and cosmos sexy; but you don't see me arguing for my sign on the toilet, do you? ffs -_-

There's grown men who identify as dogs now apparently...literally a dog they wear dog collars and eat dog food.
There's grown men who identify as dogs now apparently...literally a dog they wear dog collars and eat dog food.

i know lool. i saw it on fb

and i have to say..

i have never laughed so ****ing hard in my lil old space probe life ahahahahahahahaha
Original post by theDanIdentity
i know lool. i saw it on fb

and i have to say..

i have never laughed so ****ing hard in my lil old space probe life ahahahahahahahaha

The grown baby thing was weird now this, a freakin dog? Soon it's going to be the norm.

Just another example of an angry at the world liberal. This is what happens when you let PC gone mad continue in government and politics.
This was her reasoning:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending