Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annazhlln)
    that exam went so badly for me!!!!
    y ? did u find it hard??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria247)
    I wrote facilated instead of facilitated😳Do you think they'll deduct marks for that? It was not a QWC question.
    Well as long as that doesn't have some relevant biological meaning i think yo should get the mark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrBioBombastic)
    I'm going to loose 1 mark there as I didn't write facillated but I will get 1 for writing down conc gradient right?
    Depends you should have at least made it clear that some protein is involved in the process as they clearly say that no energy is required.

ReputationRep:
    this was the easiest biology paper ive ever done

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how i can get hold of a question paper??😍

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone notice they wrote CTFR, and in all other past papers I've seen CFTR, when referring to the movement of water across the cell, and mucus, chloride ions.. etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimiastc)
    Does anyone know how i can get hold of a question paper??😍
    Ask your biology teacher for one she might have spare copies.
    A day after the exam they are given the question papers that were left, if any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OmarGuerra)
    Did anyone notice they wrote CTFR, and in all other past papers I've seen CFTR, when referring to the movement of water across the cell, and mucus, chloride ions.. etc.
    Yes even I noticed that. I assumed it was some kind of error?

ReputationRep:
    Lol I didn't notice was it ctfr? I wrote about cftr abt hiw chlorides ions and sodium ions moves in cftr doesn't open etc water moves in with a faulty cftr

ReputationRep:
    Lol I didn't notice was it ctfr? I wrote about cftr abt hiw chlorides ions and sodium ions moves in cftr doesn't open etc water moves in with a faulty cftr
    same but the question asked how itll affect the movement of water which kinda confused me a little but I wrote about choride ions and stuff as well

ReputationRep:
    I said the main points I think but I rambled I don't think my handwriting or quality of writing was not too good 🙈 Do u think I will loose marks for quality ??

ReputationRep:
    I said the main points I think but I rambled I don't think my handwriting or quality of writing was not too good 🙈 Do u think I will loose marks for quality ??
    Was there an asteric mark with that?

ReputationRep:
    Was there an asteric mark with that?
    No I took care for the questions with the asteric but the rest was rushed ..🙈

ReputationRep:
    No I took care for the questions with the asteric but the rest was rushed ..🙈
    If it didn't have that mark then u should not be worried abt ur quality of answer

ReputationRep:
    If it didn't have that mark then u should not be worried abt ur quality of answer
    Okay thank you so much! , what a relief I was so worried Cause it's my first time with edexcel board so I wasn't sure ☺️😅

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.