(Original post by dikshaun)
    Anyone do linear B?
    Moi!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dikshaun)
    Oh yeah, got £3.70 for that.
    It's 4 and a half hours, it wanted the amount of work time, not the price

ReputationRep:
    I got 27 too. you added the two lower bounds and divided them by the large number (like 26000 or something).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexPenney123)
    Yep with the plumbing question, it was hard asf

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yep I found that so difficult too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolamoon)
    Yeah it ended up with 5x =22.5 or something then you devided both by 5. I got that answer too

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Sh** At least I'll get 2 marks for working <3

ReputationRep:
    Bulletzone For the question about the points, how did you get £6? I didn't want to miss the question out so I put what a lot of people would have done, writing £1.30 (which I know is wrong).

With the upper and lower bounds question, you find the maximum and minimum possible values (remember, they were rounded to the nearest 10mm) and you go from there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie Vardy)
    Bulletzone For the question about the points, how did you get £6? I didn't want to miss the question out so I put what a lot of people would have done, writing £1.30 (which I know is wrong).

With the upper and lower bounds question, you find the maximum and minimum possible values (remember, they were rounded to the nearest 10mm) and you go from there.
    I calculated the Upper and Lower bounds which will definetly get me a mark or two.

For the question about points, you had to use all the Leafs that were above £25 and below £50 then each one represented something like 10 I forgot. Basically, the total amount of points came to 600p which I interpreted to £6.00

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    I calculated the Upper and Lower bounds which will definetly get me a mark or two.

For the question about points, you had to use all the Leafs that were above £25 and below £50 then each one represented something like 10 I forgot. Basically, the total amount of points came to 600p which I interpreted to £6.00
    Was it part of the Stem and Leaf diagram question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolamoon)
    I also got 4.5 hours, though i never showed my working out for that answer! I showed working for 2 hours, then 2.5, finally 3.5 hours and when i realised none matched and running out of time i guessed 4.5 😂, question was worth 4 marks so i probably only scraped 1-2 marks! 😞

ReputationRep:
    what topics should i study for the non calculator exam on june 9th? i did foundation exam today and flopped a lot of questions that i wasnt prepared for.

ReputationRep:
    For that money question I'd did it all correct but instead of writing 4 and a half hours I wrote 45 because I divided 225 by 5 even though it was 22.5😭😭😭😭😭divide 5.
    Hope fully get full marks for working out.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.