Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YAY GCSE)
    Did everyone get 69 degrees for the circle theorem question? Also what was the last question because i get a -1/4 which can't be right because the area cant be a negative...
    I got 69 degrees!! The last question was 3 - square root of 6 all over 12. 1/4 is the area of the large triangle i think? But idk where you got the negative from..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kajsajbas)
    Crazy ones I've never even seen in my life
    Oh dear 😢

ReputationRep:
    for the last question i think I got 3-(surd 6) all over 12 i think

ReputationRep:
    I'm so annoyed at how the last question was only 3 marks! Grrrrr!

ReputationRep:
    I got goddamn 66 degrees D:
    *grabs bleach*

ReputationRep:
    Roughly what does everyone think the grade boundary woulf be for an A*

ReputationRep:
    What would the grade boundary for a B be

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for the 5 mark question about varnish

ReputationRep:
    For the last one I wrote 3 - root 6 over 12 and then rewrote it as 1/4 - root 6 over 12? Will I get some marks?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin.M)
    I got 59 degrees for the circle question
    I got 52 degrees

ReputationRep:
    For the last question (triangles) i didnt have much time left and wrote 6root6 over 12, do you think i would get a mark?

ReputationRep:
    Did everyone get 69 degrees for the circle theorem question? Also what was the last question because i get a -1/4 which can't be right because the area cant be a negative...
    I got 69 degrees as well. The last one with the surds? I got like (3 - squared root of 6) divided by 12, but I'm not sure if that's right.

ReputationRep:
    yep same

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone think the grade boundaries will be? I desperately need a B or I will cry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen_beee)
    For the last question I got 3-root6 over 12 but I'm not sure if it's right :-/
    That's correct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelle15)
    For the last question (triangles) i didnt have much time left and wrote 6root6 over 12, do you think i would get a mark?
    It depends on your method, sounds like you calculated the area of the small triangle correctly, so you might pick up 1 mark.

ReputationRep:
    i got (3-squareroot 6)/12 cm^2 for the last question...

ReputationRep:
    i have get 69 degrees i hope it's right

ReputationRep:
    what they are the numbers of the tree diagram ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeedsHelpalot)
    Roughly what does everyone think the grade boundary woulf be for an A*
    i think it's usually like 86 on both calc & non calc to get an A* overall, but ofc if you get really good on one you can do not so well on the other

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.