Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    The length. I got the numbers in the bracket right. But my radius was wrong.
    You'd get 1 mark.

(Original post by hkejkfuehn)
    what do you think grade boundary will be if you compare it with last year? thanks so much btw
    You're very welcome! I reckon each grade boundary will be one or two marks higher than the grade boundaries of last year. Don't take my word for it, though!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Zain!! Much needed! 75/75, hopefully I can do that in S1 too and maybe {provided no MM dropped in C1} I'll have 300/300 in AS maths

ReputationRep:
    The questions only add up to 72 marks btw.

Edit: Just ignore me, accidentally missed one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Hey!

Edexcel UK C2 June 2016 model answers below. Due to copyright, I can't upload the actual paper but feel free to ask about a question that you can't quite remember and I'll be more than happy to jog your memory. The marks for each question are in brackets on the side.

Seems like a standard paper. Algebra in last question was a bit annoying.
    would you get marks for stating the standard area of a sector and also differentiating the 1000 x bit ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMacJack)
    Thank you Zain!! Much needed! 75/75, hopefully I can do that in S1 too and maybe {provided no MM dropped in C1} I'll have 300/300 in AS maths
    Wow well done!

ReputationRep:
    Nice!

(Original post by Kholmes1)
    The questions only add up to 72 marks btw.

Edit: Just ignore me, accidentally missed one.

(Original post by discuss)
    would you get marks for stating the standard area of a sector and also differentiating the 1000 x bit ?
    I presume so, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Nice!

I presume so, yes.
    (Original post by Student403)
    Wow well done!
    Thanks! I know I've got 100% in C2 but I'm unsure about one of my answers in C1 so potentially 72/75.. I don't know though we'll see..

It's not possible without your guys' help though, that's one thing that's for sure

ReputationRep:
    Well done and well deserved! FP1 was solid too, I reckon?

ReputationRep:
    im getting paranoid, I think I got 67 what UMS would that be for c2
    and 68-70 for c1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayman!)
    Well done and well deserved! FP1 was solid too, I reckon?
    FP1 could have gone better in honesty - felt like I made quite a few silly errors, best case 68/75, more likely is like 65/75 though! I thought it was a tough paper, however

FP1 could have gone better in honesty - felt like I made quite a few silly errors, best case 68/75, more likely is like 65/75 though! I thought it was a tough paper, however
    Well done on this paper mate.

I'll be getting 98% in both FM and M AS assuming things go well in the next exams. I'll be retaking one at least in each one so I can have a perfect record next year just for bantz. But so far so good imo. I've been facing a few problems in terms of my health so feel kind of let down by that tbh hence some scores where not as great as I would have liked.

Hey!

Edexcel UK C2 June 2016 model answers below. Due to copyright, I can't upload the actual paper but feel free to ask about a question that you can't quite remember and I'll be more than happy to jog your memory. The marks for each question are in brackets on the side.

Thanks for the solutions, Zain.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Question 9 last one , how do i get one mark for the A part out of the two and the finding P value i done everything right but got somehow got the wrong X so i got the wrong P how many marks for doing right method and the miniumum question , i found it was a miniumum but got the wrong x value so will i still get both marks error carried forward?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bradleyconnros2)
    Question 9 last one , how do i get one mark for the A part out of the two and the finding P value i done everything right but got somehow got the wrong X so i got the wrong P how many marks for doing right method and the miniumum question , i found it was a miniumum but got the wrong x value so will i still get both marks error carried forward?
    You should get 1 or 2 marks carried forward in the last part and probably drop 1 or 2 marks for the wrong P depending on where exactly your error was made.

ReputationRep:
    You should get 1 or 2 marks carried forward in the last part and probably drop 1 or 2 marks for the wrong P depending on where exactly your error was made.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imran_)
    okay thank you!
    i just hope its less than 65 for an A
    Very unlikely. This is arguebly one of the easiest C2 papers i've seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pablo Picasso)
    do you account for the whole UK population mate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pablo Picasso)
    65 is way too hogh for just an A

ReputationRep:
    All hail to the new Arsey :adore::adore:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone wanna try and figure out what I did wrong in 7 b? I got the equation and the boundaries but somehow I got an answer of -40.5. I accept I've lost accuracy marks, but I can't figure out what I typed into the calculator to get such a strange answer

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.