The Student Room Group

How did you find as biology new spec exam?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chemmi
I think i failed. Do u guys think if i do better in paper 2 i can still get a B.
How did everyone else find it?

Urgh I need a B aswell! I thought it was so much harder than the specimen papers!
Original post by Alexhalsall
SNABS BIO A, new spec

I have made a markscheme could you remember atleast the order of the questions
Reply 22
Original post by BioMan231
Overall it wasnt to bad, i struggled with the last comprehension question and i wasnt fully sure on some 1 markers.

Yh especially the very last one
Original post by Synonym
messed up big time i did.... i found it extremely hard and the worst part is everyone said it was an easy exam (from where i am that is)

1/2 was easy but the 1/2 was confusing! Don't worry everyone that Ive talked to have said that it was difficult, its the last question that got me!!
Original post by yolomastfer2f323
I have made a markscheme could you remember atleast the order of the questions

The first one was pre-natal testing at 11 weeks and the reasons why people don't want to have the testing, the second was the pedegree diagrams then i'm not sure but question 8 was the heart question. Either way I don't mind if it's in the wrong order! Thanks for making it :smile:
Original post by alicejb0906
yeah i thought it was okay, no idea about the last few pages though :/

It's the Alzheimer's question that confused me, I didn't know what knowledge to apply!
Is this for the AQA exam or the edexcel one?
guys we're talking about different exams here, i did the aqa as new spec exam but idk what you lot did

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending