Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luciie)
    I think I got 49. I made so many minor mistakes it's ridiculous
    http://prntscr.com/b8s1b2

Did you get these right? Easiest 5 marks ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safaa.patel)
    http://mrkibria.weebly.com/uploads/7..._mr_kibria.pdf

How did everyone do? I got just over 50 and I'm literally crying over my silly mistakes.
    I know exactly how you're feeling! It was such an easy paper but I got 45 marks just because I made careless mistakes and I missed out a couple of 5 mark questions. Absolutely gutted with myself! I wanted a minimum grade of A now I think I might get a B grade! I have an english poetry exam tomorrow but I can't revise because my mind's still on the maths exam and I'm stressing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by varshan_k)
    I know exactly how you're feeling! It was such an easy paper but I got 45 marks just because I made careless mistakes and I missed out a couple of 5 mark questions. Absolutely gutted with myself! I wanted a minimum grade of A now I think I might get a B grade! I have an english poetry exam tomorrow but I can't revise because my mind's still on the maths exam and I'm stressing!
    same i have english aswell - what are your predictions for tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    English for me minimum B, what about you? By the way what is your prediction for maths?

ReputationRep:
    http://mrkibria.weebly.com/uploads/7..._mr_kibria.pdf

How did everyone do? I got just over 50 and I'm literally crying over my silly mistakes.
    Is there any predicted Grade Boundaries anywhere???? Would like to know around about the level...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junayd1998)
    http://prntscr.com/b8s1b2

Did you get these right? Easiest 5 marks ever.
    I got the first one. Didn't have a clue on how to do the second

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luciie)
    I got the first one. Didn't have a clue on how to do the second

Ah unlucky

ReputationRep:
    I made a stupid mistake on question 12. I thought I could simplify 100-25pi to 4-1pi

ReputationRep:
    I believe I got around 76, bitterly disappointed with regards to how hard I worked, anyone else feel the same way about exams in general?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by revisionmadeeasy)
    I believe I got around 76, bitterly disappointed with regards to how hard I worked, anyone else feel the same way about exams in general?
    I didn't do enough revision for the maths exam but j think I got about 76 too

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I reckon I got 71/72 in the maths exam, what grade would this be approximately?

ReputationRep:
    English for me minimum B, what about you? By the way what is your prediction for maths?
    english I'm predicted an A and maths B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucymakenxox)
    Is there any predicted Grade Boundaries anywhere???? Would like to know around about the level...
    saw it on another forum but it was like
    72- a*
    64- a
    53 - b
    thats all i remember and it was something like that but definitely you would need about 95/200 to get a B

ReputationRep:
    i think i got around 80 ah bc i know i lost my marks on the transformations (rotated clockwise), fractions(calculation errors on the 6 marks), last question(ran out of time) and the midpoint q (i thought you had to find the midpoint -_- how much marks do i need to get in my calculator exam to get an A* overall ps would i lose both marks bc i rotated clockwise?

ReputationRep:
    saw it on another forum but it was like
    72- a*
    64- a
    53 - b
    thats all i remember and it was something like that but definitely you would need about 95/200 to get a B
    Ok Thanks

ReputationRep:
    MATHS EXAM WAS OKAY
    FEEL A BIT WORRIED THAT I MIGHT JUST MISS A a*
    I GOT AROUND 79-82 MARKS

ReputationRep:
    Would i loose a mark if i don't put cm^3? but just 750

ReputationRep:
    for the reflection question anticlockwise 90 degrees, i did rotate it by 90 degrees however i did not put it at the right place, will i still get 1 mark for that 2 mark question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eduard-Student)
    Would i loose a mark if i don't put cm^3? but just 750
    I think you probably would

ReputationRep:
    literally EXACTLY how i feel right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.