Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emiliajonessx)
    yes I put that and the pocket money was 75 not 65 I think
    I put that 65 was the minimum and that it was dependant on the salary of the parents ?😂

ReputationRep:
    Was it?? Holy crap, I heard "au minimum soixante-cinq euros"
    yes I put that and the pocket money was 75 not 65 I think

ReputationRep:
    I put the 65 euros question as true, cause it wasn't necessarily saying that the salary wasn't 65 euros, it could have been a higher salary, but that doesn't make it false, right? Ogod I hated this paper so much; it has me paranoid on so many levels.. :'(
    (Original post by _Charlotte15)
    I put that 65 was the minimum and that it was dependant on the salary of the parents ?😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nzenecage)
    Was it?? Holy crap, I heard "au minimum soixante-cinq euros"
    It was soixante-quinze im sure of it!

ReputationRep:
    I put false for the bedroom once since the woman said: "chambre individelle", true for the pocket money, true for the last one, false for the French lessons, and false for the first one cause I winged it. I don't remember the rest
    I wrote "individuel" will I still get the mark lmao

ReputationRep:
    For the car one I changed it from true to false because I thought it said they would have to use communal transport.

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, I lost 1 mark for that one then, ohwell haha.
    Thanks Emilia
    It was soixante-quinze im sure of it!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah also it was soixante-quinze pretty sure!!

ReputationRep:
    Erm, to be honest, you should unless the examiners a douche.. haha
    They can't expect us to know whether all French words are either mascline or feminine
    (Original post by isabelle99)
    I wrote "individuel" will I still get the mark lmao

ReputationRep:
    The car one was so unclear to me that I just ticked true cause the woman said: 'voiture' in the audio
    For the car one I changed it from true to false because I thought it said they would have to use communal transport.

ReputationRep:
    That's so annoying knowing that I could have gotten a mark for it & I just didn't listen to the audio properly.. grr
    (Original post by isabelle99)
    Yeah also it was soixante-quinze pretty sure!!

ReputationRep:
    same however i had no clue how to spell it so i put avec la public?! do you reckon thats okay?!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, yes I agree I'm pretty sure it was soixante-quinze! The essay titles were insanely hard compared to previous years, I was resitting today and it was nothing like I've ever come across before:/ only part I was unsure on for the listening was the one about French lessons I put it as false can't remember what reason I gave now haha. What did everyone get for the second part of the listening?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emiliajonessyeah I just x)
    same however i had no clue how to spell it so i put avec la public?! do you reckon thats okay?!
    Yeah I just put, ils utilisent la transport commune. I'm so annoyed I reckon if we all had done the exam again in different conditions, we'd have found it easier.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, to be honest, you should unless the examiners a douche.. haha
    They can't expect us to know whether all French words are either mascline or feminine
    Thank you so much!! I really hope they do

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone put for the gap fill ? i thought that was okay and usually i struggle with them !

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I just put, ils utilisent la transport commune. I'm so annoyed I reckon if we all had done the exam again in different conditions, we'd have found it easier.
    Oh god I screwed up this one I put true urghh heard 'disponible' so assumed they were making a car available for them oh well hopefully it's the only one I got wrong haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emiliajonessx;[url="tel:65506377")
    65506377[/url]]what did everyone put for the gap fill ? i thought that was okay and usually i struggle with them !
    Is this for the listening or the written part? I can't remember everything for the listening put I remember putting préparation, donc, âgés for some of the gaps can't remember the others though I put now😂

ReputationRep:
    public is masculine it's borrowed from English

So did you just put?: la transport avec la public

I'm willing to bet you won't get a mark for la transport commune, rather les transports en commun

If only FN4 was as easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren_sadler27)
    Is this for the listening or the written part? I can't remember everything for the listening put I remember putting préparation, donc, âgés for some of the gaps can't remember the others though I put now😂
    I put. Préparation and âgés too and leur and maternelle and the other one I had clue so guessed something random haha

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.