We don't want you influencing some of these kids on here :laugh:

I know I know
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    We don't want you influencing some of these kids on here :laugh:

I know I know
    But my sole purpose on TSR is to polute the minds of the young and the innocent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)
    I'm talking mainly manly trouble involving stuff like violence, outbursts of anger, disobedience etc.

I get the impression that girls find a guy being jailed over 'one punch' violence sexy. I recall even a police woman falling in love with a guy who was jailed over exactly that (may have killed another man with one punch).
    No. It's not sexy - to me, violence just translates to irresponsibility, instability and danger.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god no. I would much prefer a guy able to talk his way out of a situation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    But my sole purpose on TSR is to polute the minds of the young and the innocent
    :gasp: God forbid!

Not at all, tell them to get some respect and stop behaving like a child

ReputationRep:
    Trust me as an 'older' woman who's sadly resitting a math gcse to get on to a paramedic degree course hence why I'm on a student forum trying to find a miracle to pass (as opposed to being some old crazy lady stalking younger students)! Let me tell you, men in uniform police, paramedic, fire, solider, doctor, or a man in a well cut expensive suit are 100 times more attractive than a bad boy who uses mindless violence. You maybe have to ask your self what kind of young lady you're trying to attract by breaking the law, you don't need to do anything to impress a lady except shower her in affection, tell her she's beautiful every day and be honest. That's what a real woman is attracted to.

ReputationRep:
    Well said 😂🙂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    There is a difference between a nice and a "nice guy" (tm). It's very easy to be a decent person without being a fake wimp.
    Apparently not that easy for a lot of men.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.