(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    This way lies dry, dry eggs :nope:
    I am more than prepared to demonstrate.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Those were nice recipes !!!! But mostly everything used microwave!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Very unhealthy indeed...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Nothing beats a salad with lettuce, balsamic vinegar with dijon mustard and spices, blue cheese, apples and candied walnuts. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    No. 1 tip of making cooking easier as a student is to buy ceramic coated pots and pans! No such thing as "Leaving to soak" anymore. Literally, wipe it clean and you're good to go.

Tip 2: Fry. Everything. Vegetables, meat, rice, add some salt, and you pretty much have a home made Chinese takeaway in 15 minutes. Considering you don't care too much about your waistline.

(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    This way lies dry, dry eggs :nope:
    You can add milk in the mix to make it fluffy. Barring that, add milk and stick it in the microwave... then cut it up with a fork. Tada, scrambled eggs.

ReputationRep:
    Tabbouleh & stir fries are super yummy, super cheap & super healthy. What's not to like about them?

ReputationRep:
    You know, this is how I'm going to live for the rest of my life hahah xD
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    My favorites were spag bol with hotdog chunks, and kind of a rice-with-spices-and-random-veg-and-any-left-over-meat in a frying pan, sausage casserole, or, if I was particularly flush - homemade steak pie.

Dave (Enquiries, Wrexham Glyndwr University)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glyndŵr University)
    My favorites were spag bol with hotdog chunks, and kind of a rice-with-spices-and-random-veg-and-any-left-over-meat in a frying pan, sausage casserole, or, if I was particularly flush - homemade steak pie.

Big fan of sausage casserole and steak pie here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glyndŵr University)

Thats actually what I do when I have mince, chuck in any leftover veg, curry powder, chilli powder, and if too hot a bit of coconut milk powder and just make a massive pot of messy food.

I can never cook casserole that well but never really attempted it much.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Study Helper
    I did not know you can make scrambled eggs that way.. Or was that a cruel joke?! Idc anyway as I'm allergic to eggss!

But I will try that easy pizza one though!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.