Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm having my break now.
    I'm still gonna revise hard - it's just more relaxed since I know I have the whole of this week exam-free.

ReputationRep:
    revision begins on sunday
    still have 9 exams left -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    I want to do some revision but not as intense as normal. By that I mean I hope I can persuade my lazy self to revise instead of leaving everything to pile up until the last minute and panicking but I know how exceptional my skills of procrastination are so I probably will get very little to nothing done. I guess I just have no motivation in life.:dontknow:
    why is this me

ReputationRep:
    I mean I gotta get back to the books tbh.

Memes kickstart in less than 25 days man!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't done any revision as such for the past 2 weeks, and I don't plan on doing a whole lot of revision;

I'm going to briefly go over my geography notes, as I just can't remember population and all the different tourism case studies, I'm going to more into depth with the sciences than I ever have before...particularly biology.

But other than that...

Nah. No revision for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nihaj)
    why is this me
    I know the feeling

ReputationRep:
    Break can't even be in my vocabulary this week, this is the time to panic when you're a full blown procrastinator and general idiot like me. The season of cramming is upon us.

ReputationRep:
    i think you should definitely make time for relaxation/doing what you want to do! however, still do some revision

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Break for this weekend to sort myself out, then back to it on Monday. Less intense than what I've been doing during exams as I've got more time

ReputationRep:
    Revision is starting from tomorrow - haven't done anything after that English Lit exam

Although I really need to get going since I haven't started revision for the subjects after half term and they're all the ones that I kind of need/really want A*s in :

ReputationRep:
    took yesterday off but started today

ReputationRep:
    To a certain extent, I WILL be having a revision break because I have now completed 15 out of my 19 exams (the only remaining ones are Maths and Additional Science) - 11 of which I've sat in the past fortnight - so I think that I have more than earned a break, especially as I've completed the subjects which significantly affect my A-Level choices.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't planning on taking a break but I can't help but procrastinate now I'm home all the time. Hopefully I'll be able to motivate myself to cram AS politics tomorrow though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm revising every day that I'm not with my boyfriend,. So i revised yesterday, mainly maths, and today was maths, history and computing, tomorrow with my boyfriend and then revision starts again on Tuesday would be silly to take a break now with 10 exams left

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.