Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britishtf2)
    It's annoying I can't give you much advice on what to revise the most, seeing as it's the new spec. I reckon 1 or 2 mechanisms though. Probably a bit of skeletal formula, seeing as it's new to the spec. Not sure on the rest though.

PM with any questions you wanna ask, and I'll give them my best shot.
    Thank you so much, What about practical skills do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by runningcat)
    Thank you so much, What about practical skills do you think?
    Tough one. If I were to guess, it would be "Distillation of a product from a reaction" - 15.2, Ethanol production or "Tests for alcohol, aldehyde, alkene and carboxylic acid" - 15.3, The reaction of alcohols.

Not sure though: don't take my word as the gospel, so to speak.

ReputationRep:
    Tough one. If I were to guess, it would be "Distillation of a product from a reaction" - 15.2, Ethanol production or "Tests for alcohol, aldehyde, alkene and carboxylic acid" - 15.3, The reaction of alcohols.

Not sure though: don't take my word as the gospel, so to speak.
    I will have a look over those again as well as the other practicals. I was optimistic at the beginning of the year to get an A but now... just praying for an E

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by runningcat)
    I will have a look over those again as well as the other practicals. I was optimistic at the beginning of the year to get an A but now... just praying for an E
    Hope it all goes well

ReputationRep:
    Hope it all goes well
    Thank you, and likewise to you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.