Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

People are so dorky to the point where I can't even... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Sometimes . You got attitude problems today.
    Its all love xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting on that special post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    If they're waving around a Brazil or Germany flag I see no reason to assume they're not lol. People do it at Wimbledon and Wembley all the time. Toronto is the capital and it's the Eastern Conference Finals, with a lineup including a prime LeBron James, arguably the best small forward of all time. Not so infeasible to believe internationals would pay good money to see that
    Jurassic park is outside the stadium and it's free, if they were flying to see the game they'd buy a ticket..I mean to travel all that way to stand outside (?) .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Its all love xxxx
    Best be.

ReputationRep:
    So I'm watching the NBA playoffs ( anyone else?) and they usually have people in the " Jurassic park" outside the stadium where fans celebrate their team. Everyone's waving the raptors flag then theres always a couple fools repping their country flag I've seen Guyana, Brazil and German, wtf does that have to do with the game? When the cameras on them their like woo waving it around and it has nothing to do with anything? What's the logic in this?
    To show their support

The camera goes on them usually on the break before the game starts again tbf and sometimes during the match for a few seconds this is based on the football (soccer) that i watch.

And if fans were waving flags like this i wouldnt mind at all. I would watch the beautiful sight of the yellow wall :drool:
    How can anyone say this is dorky

i want to go and witness the yellow wall once in my lifetime. The atmophere would be epic.

ReputationRep:
    Skip to 2:36 On POINT.
    https://youtu.be/wxDcdNv5QTo

ReputationRep:
    Skip to 2:36 On POINT.
    https://youtu.be/wxDcdNv5QTo
    It happens in every sport tbf people waving flags
    It is done to also try and liven up the athmosphere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    It happens in every sport tbf people waving flags
    It is done to also try and liven up the athmosphere
    Did you read everything in this thread?

You think waving a Guyana flag at raptors game isn't corny? Their waving flags of countries that don't even have a nba team.

ReputationRep:
    If you look in the crowd it sure seems that way, it looks like caribana .

Guyana does carnavil too.
    So what were the Germans doing?

ReputationRep:
    Did you read everything in this thread?

You think waving a Guyana flag at raptors game isn't corny? Their waving flags of countries that don't even have a nba team.
    Ok
    They are just showing their support and that they enjoy NBA tbf and wanted to express where they are from i guess :dontknow:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.