Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    - get the image url to your profile picture images on all social media
    - do a reverse google image search on them
    - find out if your pictures are being publicly linked to a 'slut swap' group anywhere on the internet

If you find that they are being used elsewhere, then you must take action

if not don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    Just because of all of my contacts on sc. I didn't give details, unless my age and university was shared from tinder.

Thanks for reassuring me though

ReputationRep:
    Its a similar case to amanda who got bullied just because she sent a pic of her breasts on webcam site and that guy keep black mailing her... she got bullied and at the end she commit suicide :sad:
    But you shouldn't have trusted guys... dont you know how sluty they can be and thats why they are on apps like that (not all but some can be).... plz let someone know to advise you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scared151)
    I deleted him I just wanted to find out about the site as much as possible. I'm a virgin as well so I'm not even a slut just online :L I'm just scared that one day in the future they'll be leaked and everyone will see. And I'm just scared how he knew my age etc x
    I know you're scared, but stop using the word 'slut' to describe someone who is more open sexually, its an insulting and derogatory term, and your use of it just makes it more 'acceptable' for people like those on that facebook group to use it, which it shouldn't be.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Its a similar case to amanda who got bullied just because she sent a pic of her breasts on webcam site and that guy keep black mailing her... she got bullied and at the end she commit suicide :sad:
    But you shouldn't have trusted guys... dont you know how sluty they can be and thats why they are on apps like that (not all but some can be).... plz let someone know to advise you
    Don't trust guys? How about don't trust strangers you've never met, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RezzBerry)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Don't trust guys? How about don't trust strangers you've never met, lol.
    Yeah thats what i meant man... i said those who are on apps like that :lol: that means strangers. :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    You may go ahead and delete all social media but the data is still going to be out there on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    I sent a pic because i was asked and i said ok and i asked her not to screenshot and she said ok so i sent a **** pic. She screenshoted abd out it on her snapchat story. I blocked her and reported her but people probably saw it and i dont know what do what should i tell them please help me im scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack277263)
    I sent a pic because i was asked and i said ok and i asked her not to screenshot and she said ok so i sent a **** pic. She screenshoted abd out it on her snapchat story. I blocked her and reported her but people probably saw it and i dont know what do what should i tell them please help me im scared
    (You probably should have made a new thread on this because this is an old one, but I'll offer my advice anyhow)

How old are you? If you're under 18 her putting the photo up is breaking the law and I would seriously auggest taking it to the police in that case. I'm guessing also because of the type of photo it is there will be nothing to link you to it, so essentially it's just another **** on the internet. If she's put your username on there might be some concerns. Go to the police about it.

This is why you have to be so extra careful not to give into peer pressure. It was a horrible move for the girl to do that.

ReputationRep:
    send n u d e s
    send b o b s and v a g e n e

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.