Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Xenon_)
    Is it true that the teacher that leaked it is going to get sacked for leaking the paper after the exam? It is still on his website though with worked solutions. :/

By the way there's also pictures of the AQA English Lit higher tier exam leaked with pictures of all the questions but that's probably a student not sure...

I'm interested what will happen to that maths teacher though... Does he lose his job and why is it still up?
    yeah aha I saw that - tbh it was quite interesting to see what all the fuss was about the edexcel paper (I did AQA)
    do you have a link to the english lit paper lmao

(Original post by surina16)
    yeah aha I saw that - tbh it was quite interesting to see what all the fuss was about the edexcel paper (I did AQA)
    do you have a link to the english lit paper lmao
    Lol which question

ReputationRep:
    Lol which question
    of the english lit paper? OMAM please

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why he would get into trouble over it....its not different to the unofficial mark scheme threads on here

(Original post by Jazzy_j_)
    I don't see why he would get into trouble over it....its not different to the unofficial mark scheme threads on here
    Yeah I heard someone say he was going to so was just curious what others thought
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Is it true that the teacher that leaked it is going to get sacked for leaking the paper after the exam? It is still on his website though with worked solutions. :/

By the way there's also pictures of the AQA English Lit higher tier exam leaked with pictures of all the questions but that's probably a student not sure...

I'm interested what will happen to that maths teacher though... Does he lose his job and why is it still up?
    I know i saw !!

ReputationRep:
    Teachers aren't supposed to see the papers until at least 24 hours after the exam, to stop them from doing exactly that. It has something to do with some people sitting the exam slightly later - one of my mum's friends is an invigilator and she was telling me this but I wasn't really listening. He shouldn't get sacked though.

Edit: Students are allowed to post whatever they want about the exam afterwards, it's just teachers that aren't allowed. Idk why.

ReputationRep:
    Where's the english Lit leaked paper??

ReputationRep:

Wheres the link to the website mate?

ReputationRep:
    He didn't leak the paper solutions were posted everywhere, after the exam were taken, but he just had a photocopy of the paper so, I wouldn't really call it a 'leak'.

(Original post by Jono-Wolf)
    Where's the english Lit leaked paper??
    Unit 2 poetry only

(Original post by Divinchi)
    Wheres the link to the website mate?
    Website for what the maths?

ReputationRep:
    Website for what the maths?
    I've seen the mark scheme but you got the calc paper 2016?

ReputationRep:
    Last year's paper was leaked straight after the exam as well. It was taken down within a couple of hours though, and not by the guy that put it up.

(Original post by Divinchi)
    I've seen the mark scheme but you got the calc paper 2016?
    Looool it hasn't been sat by students yet, lol.
    If you're talking about the one after half term that is?

ReputationRep:
    Looool it hasn't been sat by students yet, lol.
    If you're talking about the one after half term that is?
    yh lmao thought it got leaked, i was gonna say xD

ReputationRep:
    Unit 2 poetry only
    Yea what's the link for that one?

ReputationRep:
    zanner

omg nooo he might be sacked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lostintrnslation)
    Teachers aren't supposed to see the papers until at least 24 hours after the exam, to stop them from doing exactly that. It has something to do with some people sitting the exam slightly later - one of my mum's friends is an invigilator and she was telling me this but I wasn't really listening. He shouldn't get sacked though.

Edit: Students are allowed to post whatever they want about the exam afterwards, it's just teachers that aren't allowed. Idk why.
    I got told that teachers can see it once the school has sent off all the exam papers 😁

ReputationRep:
    teachers can see the paper after the students have sat it. My maths teacher said that after the exam. lol i thought it actually leaked but he just posted solutions

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.