Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think the last time I cheated would be in a Year 8 French test (we had our textbooks open in our clear plastic wallets)
    Even then, I felt so so bad afterwards... I guess I just have a really guilty conscience :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ik ik,

I always use cheat codes on Sims

ReputationRep:
    What is clickbait.
    And its easy to cheat in exams just put notes/phone in pocket and go to the toilet during the exam.

ReputationRep:
    I used to cheat constantly during year 10 and year 11 during science topic tests/ mocks and everyone thought I was some sort of science genius including the teacher. I liked the attention I got from getting the best every time.

I also cheated during a gcse maths mock as I wanted to see everyone's reactions if I got 100/100 and I did and let's just say everyone wouldn't stop going on about it and the attention was rather awkward than good as I had imagined...

oh and I also cheated during a C1 mock.
    Don't judge me :- /

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BirdIsWord)
    What is clickbait.
    And its easy to cheat in exams just put notes/phone in pocket and go to the toilet during the exam.
    I don't know why more people don't do this tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    Have you ever cheated in anything? Exams? Relationships? Anything?
    Not in any major exams but in class tests yes I have and I don't personally know anyone who can say they have never done that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    Have you ever cheated in anything? Exams? Relationships? Anything?
    i cheat on business a lot
    if i can make a little more cash then i will
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i paid scrap for a white gold cartier love bracelet i spent £600 i flipped it for £2,000 the same afternoon

ReputationRep:
    One time in Year 7 we had to label parts of the heart and I knew all of the parts except one bit and then the girl sat in front of me lifted her paper up to her eye level to read it and I copied her.. it wouldn't be too bad except I was the only person in the class to get full marks

ReputationRep:
    Remember cheating for my AS mocks - still failed lmao

ReputationRep:
    Last year in my maths mock I accidentally/on purpose did the paper that was our mock before we took the mock! My teacher low key sounded so mad and I have never been so nervous as when she asked whether anyone cheated :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    I cheated on my girlfriend with her friend then made her have an abortion because I wasn't sure which one of them I wanted. Now she's infertile
    oh..um...well that escalated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deepmeaning)
    oh..um...well that escalated
    lmao exactly

ReputationRep:
    I cheated back in 3rd grade during the sports day. Egg and spoon race and put double sided tape on the spoon. I still look back at that and regret it :lol:

Also I wish I cheated in my languages writing exams back in GCSE. Half my ****ing year group did by just writing their essay they had to reproduce after it was checked and modified by the teacher in a controlled setting. They wrote it on tiny slips of paper and just peeked. The French class told none of us until there was only 2 of them left :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Meh, kind of.

Does a kiss with another guy during a non sexual relationship count as cheating? If so, then yes

I cheated on a geology practical exam too, I briefly glanced over at another students geological map structure and copied it. I don't know what I got in that particular exam but I did get a B overall so *shrugs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MATHSPOW!!)
    I don't know why more people don't do this tbh
    Don't you get searched before exams?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.