Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay I just requested to join the group, it finally showed up

ReputationRep:
    Okay, good. I tried to post the link but I wasn't allowed by admins.

ReputationRep:
    I received unconditional offer for MSc International Economics, Finance and Development Anyone else doing the Economics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nur_Izatul)
    I received unconditional offer for MSc International Economics, Finance and Development Anyone else doing the Economics?
    Hi, not that I know of..you should join out group on facebook "Surrey postgraduates 2016"

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Im starting Ms Computer Vision and AI. anyone else starting at the engineering school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aakashba)
    Hi,

Im starting Ms Computer Vision and AI. anyone else starting at the engineering school?
    If you have facebook, join the "surrey postgraduates 2016" group. You might find someone joining the engineering dept on there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rawati89)
    If you have facebook, join the "surrey postgraduates 2016" group. You might find someone joining the engineering dept on there
    just did thanks

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.