Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When was the last time you had a physical fight? Watch

ReputationRep:
    used to get into fights all the time in primary, last real one i had was in year 6, honestly i remember how sad/disappointed my mom was, so just decided that day to stop fighting. Had a real retarded kid in year 6, he had a brother who was in a well known gang, so no one really messed with him and he did whatever he liked.. teacher used treat him differently, honestly think he was retarded in some way, Anyways he comes smashed my head on the water fountain as i was drinking it, for some reason ( we fought twice before that), i pretty much knock him out, we damage each other pretty well. I remember the teacher dragging me off him and i was grabbing at the radiator as they dragged me inside, still trying to fight. Afterwards, i had some bruises and bumps but he had a semi black eye and a massive gash on his wrist and his lips turnt a shade of purple for a few days,... well deserved really since the day was a retarded. His mum shouted at mines, we never fought again, was the last real fight i had. sad since i was a pretty decent fighter, pretty sure i cant fight nowadays though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    year 6
    ***** was calling me every name under the sun and swore at me and my family so i scratched her across the face and pulled her hijab off

ain't even sorry :lol:
    ok maybe a little bit but she was bullying me literally all year and pissing me off and tryna pull my head off and i had to do something T_T

LOOOOOOOOLLLLL
    pulled her hijab off LOOOOOL I'm dead.

ReputationRep:
    year 8

this wasteman sprayed lynx near my eye so obv man had to do what he had to do which is to 1 2 3 on the ground.

next day he showed me the bruise i did on his shoulder. It was green and purple :O I didnt even know i punched him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    year 6
    ***** was calling me every name under the sun and swore at me and my family so i scratched her across the face and pulled her hijab off

ain't even sorry :lol:
    ok maybe a little bit but she was bullying me literally all year and pissing me off and tryna pull my head off and i had to do something T_T
    omg hahahahahaha at hijab

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    (Original post by JokesOnYoo)
    LOOOOOOOOLLLLL
    pulled her hijab off LOOOOOL I'm dead.
    yeahhhhhhhhhhhh it was the easiest thing to grab i mean
    when you can't grab her by the hair then the hijab's gotta do xD

ReputationRep:
    Two years ago at school (year 10)
    Some fat kid who hated me started saying to everyone that I was weak af and some other stuff so I decided to confront him and **** him up. That was the only proper fight I ever had, unless you count primary school.

ReputationRep:
    5 minutes ago i attacked myself when this delightful pop up of umm something.. apeared

ReputationRep:
    I got sucker-punched by some prick after a night out at the start of the year. Busted my lip - lots of blood.

I do blame myself a little bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    Oi follow back you tw4t

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    I got sucker-punched by some prick after a night out at the start of the year. Busted my lip - lots of blood.

I do blame myself a little bit.
    Why didnt u swing for him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    Why didnt u swing for him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The little **** ran off as soon as he struck me.

The club doorman chased after him, but he managed to escape. He then called the police.

I told the police to hang back because I somehow knew the brat would come back, which he did, but he managed to get away a second time.

Trust me, if I met him again he'd get a beating.

ReputationRep:
    With my little brother about 4 years ago?

ReputationRep:
    2 seconds ago

ReputationRep:
    3years ago

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.