maybe xD
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by z33)
    maybe xD
    Is Croydon safe? And what about Hackney?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Sajid)
    Does it hurt you that were taking your country? guessing youll be voting UKIP. if youre really serious- the powerful BNP should have your vote.
    tfw someone on the internet doesn't get a joke
    go play outside m8 :lol:
    also do you realise how bad you make us Asians look if that's your comeback :rofl: making me wanna vote UKIP x_x

ReputationRep:
    awwwhhh lucky you daddies money will get you through life right? Never seen what real struggle is.
    dude who stuck a pole up your arse omgosh ¬_¬
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    awwwhhh lucky you daddies money will get you through life right? Never seen what real struggle is.
    Ah yeah pfft in my dreams, maybe on Sims but not in real life. Go back to terrorising other people where you came from thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    tfw someone on the internet doesn't get a joke
    go play outside m8 :lol:
    also do you realise how bad you make us Asians look if that's your comeback :rofl: making me wanna vote UKIP x_x
    LOOOL pulling out some sh*t jokes. What kind of sad loners crack jokes like that. Its bait youre one of them sidemen every school has. And minor. What will ghoray do anyway. Youre probs one of them confused asians. Go around saying youre English when asked where youre from :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    dude who stuck a pole up your arse omgosh ¬_¬
    Dude? LOOOOOL are you an American now? sidemen life I guess. Ill make dua dw

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL pulling out some sh*t jokes. What kind of sad loners crack jokes like that. Its bait youre one of them sidemen every school has. And minor. What will ghoray do anyway. Youre probs one of them confused asians. Go around saying youre English when asked where youre from :borat:
    did anyone ask for your opinion m9? you do realise you can be Asian and English ya dimwit :lol:
    isn't it past your bedtime as well? kids these days... sajid for the white people :lol: go revise for your SATs m8 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Dude? LOOOOOL are you an American now? sidemen life I guess. Ill make dua dw
    didn't realise only Americans speak English go pray and repent from your sins cos the angel on your left shoulder be writing an essay m8 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    did anyone ask for your opinion m9? you do realise you can be Asian and English ya dimwit :lol:
    isn't it past your bedtime as well? kids these days... sajid for the white people :lol: go revise for your SATs m8 :lol:
    LOOOOOOL you actually are as well. Go anywhere in this country theyll see the brown skin on your dead face first. Try convince them youre English theyll laugh at your once imperial slave face. Calling me childish and youre using words like m8 and m9. omds. Ill make dua for your sideman life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    didn't realise only Americans speak English go pray and repent from your sins cos the angel on your left shoulder be writing an essay m8 :lol:
    Dude is an English word now yeah? what English do you speak? And dw about my sins

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOL you actually are as well. Go anywhere in this country theyll see the brown skin on your dead face first. Try convince them youre English theyll laugh at your once imperial slave face. Calling me childish and youre using words like m8 and m9. omds. Ill make dua for your sideman life
    :lol: k i know you're salty af cos no one can look at your baked potato face without turning to stone but don't project your insecurities onto me mate. Appreciate the dua still
    Dude is an English word now yeah? what English do you speak? And dw about my sins
    What language do Americans speak? oh but I think you should

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    :lol: k i know you're salty af cos no one can look at your baked potato face without turning to stone but don't project your insecurities onto me mate. Appreciate the dua still

What language do Americans speak? oh but I think you should
    LOL you know nothing about my life b. Im not insecure about anything. Its you and your bestie that are gassed up thinking society is centred around what area youre from. Lol on about insecurities. And they speak American English. Its different.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.