The Student Room Group

Asker her out, didn't say yes or no

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chikane
Just give her time to think.

Yeah that's what I will do thanks :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
So I've been seeing a girl for a while, today we cuddled, held hands and she even let me sleep on her boobs :3

Original post by JavaScriptMaster

Literally me xD
I just met her again and gave her the flowers, I asked about last night and what it meant but she didn't have any reason for kissing me, then when I asked about meeting her again to watch a film she said it would be awkward. Girls are confusing.
I just met her again and gave her the flowers, I asked about last night and what it meant but she didn't have any reason for kissing me, then when I asked about meeting her again to watch a film she said it would be awkward. Girls are confusing.

I guess you need to move on but she was drunk and when you moved her to her bed and got in with her she probably felt horny and wanted company.

It would feel awkward as you told her you want to be with her and she doesn't feel the same way especially watching a movie at home where things turned physical. I just felt she wanted company and you were there.
Original post by chikane
I guess you need to move on but she was drunk and when you moved her to her bed and got in with her she probably felt horny and wanted company.

It would feel awkward as you told her you want to be with her and she doesn't feel the same way especially watching a movie at home where things turned physical. I just felt she wanted company and you were there.

She wasn't drunk at all. And we was on the sofa not in bed. And she said two weeks ago when she found out I liked her that it would be awkward but we still met up again and it wasn't even awkward.
She wasn't drunk at all. And we was on the sofa not in bed. And she said two weeks ago when she found out I liked her that it would be awkward but we still met up again and it wasn't even awkward.

Whoops got your thread mixed up with another as both are similar, well don't worry if she met up with you before she may do it again but she probably enjoys the attention if she made out with you knowing you fancy her and not even giving you an honest answer she probably thinks oh he likes me ill have a bit of fun with him he will enjoy it.
Original post by chikane
Whoops got your thread mixed up with another as both are similar, well don't worry if she met up with you before she may do it again but she probably enjoys the attention if she made out with you knowing you fancy her and not even giving you an honest answer she probably thinks oh he likes me ill have a bit of fun with him he will enjoy it.

Yes exactly my thoughts! When I asked her (over text) why she kissed me she said "You was really nice and I just wanted to" so I think she's just playing around and I'm getting the impression she doesn't want an actual relationship, but maybe something inbetween.
Yes exactly my thoughts! When I asked her (over text) why she kissed me she said "You was really nice and I just wanted to" so I think she's just playing around and I'm getting the impression she doesn't want an actual relationship, but maybe something inbetween.

Probably wants something casual but if you have deep feelings for her its not fair on you her messing you about, if she sees it as fun and you don't it won't work as you will want more.
Original post by chikane
Probably wants something casual but if you have deep feelings for her its not fair on you her messing you about, if she sees it as fun and you don't it won't work as you will want more.

I don't care if she wants to be casual I'll do that, I rarely get girls so I'll do whatever xD
I don't care if she wants to be casual I'll do that, I rarely get girls so I'll do whatever xD

Thats fine but be prepared if she meets someone she wants to actually be with so if you are fine with that then go for it aslong as you won't get emotional with her it could work.
Original post by chikane
Thats fine but be prepared if she meets someone she wants to actually be with so if you are fine with that then go for it aslong as you won't get emotional with her it could work.

Yeah, I just like the company if there isn't any emotional attachment then it's fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending