Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got bitten on the hand by a red ant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habibtii)
    haha me too. it bit my nose :^)
    Ouch:eek:

ReputationRep:
    My little brother used to bite me a lot, but now he's stopped teething and also knows better.

ReputationRep:
    Weird thing that has bitten me....myself.

I wanted to see how hard I can bite before I feel "pain".

NO - I don't self harm, it's just one of those stupid shower thoughts, and lets just say I never bit again...

The end.

ReputationRep:
    Was attacked by a Kangaroo when I was 7 lol. Staying on a ranch in Perth when a little joey came up and we were just sort of playing with it when suddenly mother Roo went and drop kicked me in the back. Was bloody close to my head too. As if that wasn't enough she went back for me and scratched me while i was on the ground :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I got bitten (pecked I guess!) by a goose once while I was trying to hand feed it

ReputationRep:
    Learnt from this thread that Geese are not as friendly as they appear to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lettheheadsroll)
    I was playing pool once and this fairly large praying mantis was just sitting on the side of the table. I went around and leaned in inadvisably close (with my face like an inch from his) and started telling it how cute it was when the little ***** LITERALLY LEAPT AND CLUNG ONTO MY FACE AND I WAS SCREAMING AND WOW it was a fun night.
    Wow, same here. Was travelling abroad and saw a praying mantis. Grandad(RIP) warned me but I ignored him. Started lightly shoving it with my foot and it clung to my shin and ripped my skin off, still have the scar.

ReputationRep:
    I once went to the local pond to feed the wildlife bread and i got bitten by a platypus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Was attacked by a Kangaroo when I was 7 lol. Staying on a ranch in Perth when a little joey came up and we were just sort of playing with it when suddenly mother Roo went and drop kicked me in the back. Was bloody close to my head too. As if that wasn't enough she went back for me and scratched me while i was on the ground :sad:
    You lucky it wasn't a dropbear Srsly though, people don't realise just how dangerous 'roos are. Those little shits kick hard.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Luis Suarez

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlphaWolfZ)
    You lucky it wasn't a dropbear Srsly though, people don't realise just how dangerous 'roos are. Those little shits kick hard.
    Yeah man no kidding. I think what hurt worse was that she hadn't had enough just kicking me to the ground. She had to come back and scratch me still :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I once stood on a Wasp barefoot.

Crushed it, so it was repeatedly stinging me, couldn't fly away and wouldn't fall off... I was hopping around like a lunatic until I found a stick to knock it off with...

ow :/

ReputationRep:
    I was chased by cows/calves. I was walking through a field to check some traps for someone (private land, I knew the farmer well and had permission) and two well grown calves started walking directly towards me from the other side of the field, looking at me the whole time. I moved towards the fence just in case. They were getting closer so I ran to the fence, causing them to run as well. I managed to climb over a fence of questionable strength and security into the next field.

I went to check these traps another day, and they were there again. I took an alternative route through the next field and they were watching me all the time. I don't know if they were being aggressive or they were just curious and too stupid know their strength. I haven't had it happen since though, despite being in fields and around cattle sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazza ma razza)
    Happens to me all the time - I even weae glasses as well :'
    Same !

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.