12.77%
    14.89%
    2.13%
    4.26%
    0%
    8.51%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faizanasif)
    The reality is, no matter how well you have prepared, you're always going to be nervous. I agree that GCSE is tough, but people just underestimate GCSE Maths a lot, and I want to make them realise that its not as bad as people think
    Hmm well you have finally convinced me, thanks!
    I hated maths a lot before, now i kinda like it, been getting As and want to do A-level Maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Hmm well you have finally convinced me, thanks!
    I hated maths a lot before, now i kinda like it, been getting As and want to do A-level Maths
    I've loved maths my whole life! Though I couldn't speak English very well until I was around 6 or 7 so English as a subject was very weak, so I had additional homework in primary school (I had 5 homeworks a week and others had o my 1 or 2!). Now it's all good!

Yeah, I'm going to do A Level Maths too! What other subjects are you looking to do at A Level?

ReputationRep:
    I've loved maths my whole life! Though I couldn't speak English very well until I was around 6 or 7 so English as a subject was very weak, so I had additional homework in primary school (I had 5 homeworks a week and others had o my 1 or 2!). Now it's all good!

Yeah, I'm going to do A Level Maths too! What other subjects are you looking to do at A Level?
    Aw, that's really good, yeah maths is my favourite subject in school and want to really study it. But my first favourite subject is English, i just love english. I've been good at english and got As for mocks.
    For A-Levels I'm doing Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Economics What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Aw, that's really good, yeah maths is my favourite subject in school and want to really study it. But my first favourite subject is English, i just love english. I've been good at english and got As for mocks.
    For A-Levels I'm doing Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Economics What about you?
    I'm on a B in GCSE English language and literature, so I have improved a lot over the years!

I'm doing Maths, Psychology, Economics and Chemistry. So 3 of my subjects are the same as yours, so possibly we can study together on here next year? ahaha

By the way, off topic, where are you originated?

ReputationRep:
    I'm on a B in GCSE English language and literature, so I have improved a lot over the years!

I'm doing Maths, Psychology, Economics and Chemistry. So 3 of my subjects are the same as yours, so possibly we can study together on here next year? ahaha

By the way, off topic, where are you originated?
    Aw, that's really good then since i guess, english wasn't your first language?
    Lol yes *Highfive*, hopefully, if i don't forget using TSR

I'm Bengali and half pakistani, but mostly from Bangladesh what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Aw, that's really good then since i guess, english wasn't your first language?
    Lol yes *Highfive*, hopefully, if i don't forget using TSR

I'm Bengali and half pakistani, but mostly from Bangladesh what about you?
    I was born in the UK. I lived here ever since. My first language I taught was Urdu, and when I went to nursery, I couldn't speak English although I made friends who were English (they're still with me haha). I understood English, but my grammar was horrible back then, and my spelling was even worse!

I'm Pakistani For cricket I really should be cheering for England but that isn't the case for me

ReputationRep:
    I was born in the UK. I lived here ever since. My first language I taught was Urdu, and when I went to nursery, I couldn't speak English although I made friends who were English (they're still with me haha). I understood English, but my grammar was horrible back then, and my spelling was even worse!

I'm Pakistani For cricket I really should be cheering for England but that isn't the case for me
    Oh that's cool. Sorry i thought you was born somewhere else
    Pakistani all the way, i see
    You watch cricket? i just started watching it few days ago, I support England, you should too LOL
    That's good that you improve

ReputationRep:
    Average is 83.6

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.