Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Want to see what a Femanist looks like? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Listers)
    She was being sarcastic you simpleton.

:facepalm2:
    What makes you think i wasnt being sarcastic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    What makes you think i wasnt being sarcastic?

Because you went on a minor rant about how he's in your words "24/7 triggered"

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 50
Size:  130.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 50
Size:  130.3 KB

These are babes by their standards

ReputationRep:
    Ewwwwww

ReputationRep:
    Because you went on a minor rant about how he's in your words "24/7 triggered"
    and that is relevant because...?

ReputationRep:
    and that is relevant because...?

Why would you go on a rant if you were truly being sarcastic?

ReputationRep:
    Why would you go on a rant if you were truly being sarcastic?
    Why do i need to be sarcastic in the entirety of my post?

ReputationRep:
    Why do i need to be sarcastic in the entirety of my post?

Because you would sound and look like a retard if you didn't

ReputationRep:
    Because you would sound and look like a retard if you didn't
    Oh im sorry but you're the expert.

ReputationRep:
    Oh im sorry but you're the expert.

I never said i was.

It's just basic logic.

How would you address someone who made a post that was half sarcastic and half truthful?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh the so called trigglypuff

What's more worrying is you watch Paul Joseph Watson and the rubbish content that he manipulates to suit his own agenda. Only a simpleton would believe what he says.
    Could you explain how PJW is incorrect in what he asserts? From what I can tell, he always supports his arguments with facts, even if I personally disagree with some of what he says.

ReputationRep:
    I never said i was.

It's just basic logic.

How would you address someone who made a post that was half sarcastic and half truthful?
    She wasnt sarcastic you dullard. Im just messing with you.

ReputationRep:
    She wasnt sarcastic you dullard. Im just messing with you.

She was you moron.

Watch the video she posted and stop embarrassing your stupid self.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Could you explain how PJW is incorrect in what he asserts? From what I can tell, he always supports his arguments with facts, even if I personally disagree with some of what he says.
    Im not bothered with watching his vids, there was one on how England has banned its flag apparently. He used one news article to make the video that only said a council advised against using the st georges flag. He then gave a lecture on how all the non whites think the flag is racist.

The clever thing about him is that he isnt necessarily incorrect, he just skews what he says and twists and blurs the picture in such a way to suit his own contrarianist agenda. He always uses articles as "facts" but we all know that the source can always be questionable, only that no one is ever bothered to look it up.

ReputationRep:
    Im not bothered with watching his vids, there was one on how England has banned its flag apparently. He used one news article to make the video that only said a council advised against using the st georges flag. He then gave a lecture on how all the non whites think the flag is racist.

The clever thing about him is that he isnt necessarily incorrect, he just skews what he says and twists and blurs the picture in such a way to suit his own contrarianist agenda. He always uses articles as "facts" but we all know that the source can always be questionable, only that no one is ever bothered to look it up.
    As somebody who watches his videos, I am almost certain he doesn't speak in absolutes like that. Sure, his interpretation is sometimes off, but you cannot say it is outright factually incorrect, unlike many of the arguments he seems to oppose.

ReputationRep:
    She was you moron.

Watch the video she posted and stop embarrassing your stupid self.
    I've watched it already mate, just shows how much he blurs the picture, taking the words of one person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    As somebody who watches his videos, I am almost certain he doesn't speak in absolutes like that. Sure, his interpretation is sometimes off, but you cannot say it is outright factually incorrect, unlike many of the arguments he seems to oppose.
    Look how edgy he is. But i've explained myself already. His source are questionable. He does skew it a lot, especially with his sarcastic tone.

ReputationRep:
    I've watched it already mate, just shows how much he blurs the picture, taking the words of one person.

I do agree that PJW is far far from perfect and makes a hell of mistakes, like when he said ST George was fighting ISLAMIC invaders in the 3rd century etc, but the majority of his videos are well researched and very informative.

ReputationRep:
    Look how edgy he is. But i've explained myself already. His source are questionable. He does skew it a lot, especially with his sarcastic tone.
    Edgy =/= incorrect. He still sources though, which is better than 75% of youtube.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.