Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What will happen to me when I die? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alien Warrior)
    More after the religious peoples view.
    All they're going to tell you is that you're going to hell. Maybe you'll turn into a pink unicorn and commit bestiality with Hitler, it's just as likely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mghanduri)
    Your attitude tells me that nobody will care about you.
    bloody hell SAVAGE much

ReputationRep:
    Typical response from a Religion of peace follower.

You are smug at your belief I will burn in hell for eternity.
    just take and digest my response :talkhand:
    glad you realised you'll burn in hell... oooh that means you believe in life after death :innocent:
    :getmecoat:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    You'll be reborn as the great sheep king that rules over the land and everything you touch will be turned into beer

ReputationRep:
    I have critisized all religions, mostly Islam. I have also mocked and insulted Allah, and Prophet Muhammad. I will never apologize for this. What will happen to me?
    Then you'll deal with Allah yourself.. We won't do anything to you because we have our own lives to get on with rather than worrying about an individual who has nothing better to do with their life than criticise other religions. Allah is the most merciful yet his punishment is the most great so I think you should re-think the things you say because you can still repent and turn to Allah.
    And if you haven't realised already, I'm a Muslim. I might not be as practising as many others but I know what's right and wrong and I hope you come to learn too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How am I 'confronting' them? I'm simply asking for their opinion.
    You are targeting them in a question of which you already know the answer of. This makes it a rhetorical question. Rhetorical questions can be classified as use of adversarial language, which is confrontational.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I have critisized all religions, mostly Islam. I have also mocked and insulted Allah, and Prophet Muhammad. I will never apologize for this. What will happen to me?
    You earned yourself a ticket to hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    just take and digest my response :talkhand:
    glad you realised you'll burn in hell... oooh that means you believe in life after death :innocent:
    :getmecoat:
    Imagine the unbearable pain of being burned alive, and feeling that pain for eternity. If that gives you even a slight bit of happiness you are truly
    psychotic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You'll be reborn as the great sheep king that rules over the land and everything you touch will be turned into beer
    Class.

ReputationRep:
    Man you'll die like all of us but will probably be treated worse I believe xD
    I don't think it's the right forum to fight over religion so I won't say much!
    But you'll definitely see when it happens to you! xD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Do meet me then

ReputationRep:
    Imagine the unbearable pain of being burned alive, and feeling that pain for eternity. If that gives you even a slight bit of happiness you are truly
    psychotic.
    then stop making silly threads... that will help you in a way :talkhand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam_madhloom)
    Then you'll deal with Allah yourself.. We won't do anything to you because we have our own lives to get on with rather than worrying about an individual who has nothing better to do with their life than criticise other religions. Allah is the most merciful yet his punishment is the most great so I think you should re-think the things you say because you can still repent and turn to Allah.
    And if you haven't realised already, I'm a Muslim. I might not be as practising as many others but I know what's right and wrong and I hope you come to learn too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    this^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam_madhloom)
    Allah is the most merciful yet his punishment is the most great
    Isn't that a bit contradictory? and why would a loving god torture people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    then stop making silly threads... that will help you in a way :talkhand:
    and religion is meant to make you 'moral'

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that a bit contradictory? and why would a loving god torture people?
    No, that isn't because He has shown you the way but if you still follow satan it's not His fault and you ought to be punished just the way a loving mum punishes her kids when they disobey her! Would your mom be like "Honey you've been dating a slut, drinking and getting into bad company and I love yo for that! Here, have a treat!"???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimen.)
    No, that isn't because He has shown you the way but if you still follow satan it's not His fault and you ought to be punished just the way a loving mum punishes her kids when they disobey her! Would your mom be like "Honey you've been dating a slut, drinking and getting into bad company and I love yo for that! Here, have a treat!"???
    Firstly, I don't follow Satan. Secondly my Mum wouldn't punish me for 'dating a slut' or drinking. Thirdly, my Mum wouldn't torture me as punishment.

ReputationRep:
    You'll get buried and decompose, then in a few years some kids'll be sat around you drinking and smoking weed.

You never know you might get dug up on TV in the year 3000.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, I don't follow Satan. Secondly my Mum wouldn't punish me for 'dating a slut' or drinking. Thirdly, my Mum wouldn't torture me as punishment.
    I don't think I'm in the mood of a religious debate here!
    But admit this that your mom would punish you!

ReputationRep:
    I just think you will cease to exist. I doubt it will be heaven and hell like it states in religious texts... So for me, it's just a mysterious thing or we just cease to exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimen.)
    I don't think I'm in the mood of a religious debate here!
    But admit this that your mom would punish you!
    If I started hanging out with drug dealers then possibly, but she wouldn't waterboard/burn me as punishment. Do you not understand the word 'torture'?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.