Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulscate)
    Hi contact ChildLine for advice, they're really helpful and supportive and will give you good advice. Don't worry I think ChildLine is for people up to the age of 18. All the best
    Lol that's cute.... but then again i'm not sure what they could do to make my father a better person....
    (Original post by ShahbazKHAN)
    Sorry it keeps going in Anon like wtf xD but yeah pm
    was it you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steelmeat)
    was it you?
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Pulscate;65322677]
    (Original post by Anonymous)

You're anonymous too!!!
    I'm not Anon, it's that guy

[QUOTE=Tasnia'x;65323529]
    (Original post by Pulscate)

I'm not Anon, it's that guy
    Sorry my mistake

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Pulscate;65323611]
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)

Sorry my mistake...
    Aw, it's okay Donald Duck so cute

My parents are well educated and they want me to work 900000 hours a day.. I wake up around 10 ish and they want me to start revising at 11 and finish really late so like 1/2 o'clock ish... I revise a lot... My results are around A*s / A and they just want me to get A*'s... All my siblings are naturally smart so they get A*'s without revising and my brother last year did his GCSE's and he got all A*'s with revision of course but not that much and i am predicted to get 6A*'s and rest A's by my teachers and i am expected to get all A*'s. As a result to this i don't focus as much so i don't do that well.. Also at school days they want me to revise stright back from school so i start revising at 5ish and they want me to finish late so 1 o'clock and then i have to wake up around 5/6 am so i don't get as much of sleep, and if i argue they ban me from pretty much everything such as Xbow well we have 2 but no one uses it, My Iphone 6S Plus, Ipod, Ipad, stops giving me my pocket money which is £100 a week. so what could i do?x help
    Hi,
    This is the first ever post on here I have made anonymously.
    I have almost the same problem but perhaps not so extreme. My parents expect me to do well, its kind of like they wouldn't be happy if I do well its just an expectation they put on me I even had to ask them would they talk to me if I didn't get all A*s. They even forced me to do Alevels I don'[t want to do next year, I predict I am going to be so miserable this time next year not that I'm not now. They don't take my stuff away from me or make me work, they just let me revise on my own as long as I do well in the end. At least tell them that going to sleep that late is bad for the brain and can undermine your performance?

Hi,
    This is the first ever post on here I have made anonymously.
    I have almost the same problem but perhaps not so extreme. My parents expect me to do well, its kind of like they wouldn't be happy if I do well its just an expectation they put on me I even had to ask them would they talk to me if I didn't get all A*s. They even forced me to do Alevels I don'[t want to do next year, I predict I am going to be so miserable this time next year not that I'm not now. They don't take my stuff away from me or make me work, they just let me revise on my own as long as I do well in the end. At least tell them that going to sleep that late is bad for the brain and can undermine your performance?
    Yeah i would but they are well educated so ones a stock broker and the other one is a lawyer.. Thats why its an higher expectation of me

Yeah i would but they are well educated so ones a stock broker and the other one is a lawyer.. Thats why its an higher expectation of me
    I guess its the opposite for me, my parents aren't very well educated through circumstances beyond their control. Education is very important to them and I guess they just don't ant me to end up like they did.

ReputationRep:
    eye AM orteezam plass halp meh noahw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI)
    eye AM orteezam plass halp meh noahw
    Faze Logo xD GAMER xD Please say that in english ^^^^

I guess its the opposite for me, my parents aren't very well educated through circumstances beyond their control. Education is very important to them and I guess they just don't ant me to end up like they did.
    Yeah thats props why well good luck in exams

ReputationRep:
    Faze Logo xD GAMER xD Please say that in english ^^^^
    fam you got some dikhed dog filter with a group of pussclarts as your avatar
    ill shank ya nans back doors and rarse ya grandanadans arseymoley ya fokin egg

Btw I said I am autism please help me now lol

ReputationRep:
    fam you got some dikhed dog filter with a group of pussclarts as your avatar
    ill shank ya nans back doors and rarse ya grandanadans arseymoley ya fokin egg
    A bit too much information and the pic is with my best-friends so not pussy's xD
    Btw I said I am autism please help me now lol
    'I am autism' Doesn't make sense, don't you mean 'I have autism' but in that case i really cant do much because its something related to you and about you maybe speak to your family and the doctors i guess? its not really bad to have autism its just special, you are just unique in a way.

ReputationRep:
    A bit too much information and the pic is with my best-friends so not pussy's xD
    'I am autism' Doesn't make sense, don't you mean 'I have autism' but in that case i really cant do much because its something related to you and about you maybe speak to your family and the doctors i guess? its not really bad to have autism its just special, you are just unique in a way.
    I have bipolar

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.