Weirdest facts about yourself watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steelmeat)
    It was, i'm just that kind of generous guy
    Remind me not to mess with you :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Namita Gurung)
    Remind me not to mess with you :eek4:
    lol doesn't really matter now, back then i was a lot meaner, now i just hide it more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ATW1)
    That's one of the few places I really want to go. What was it like?
    very strange, arid landscapes, a mix between China and Siberia.
    Capital was modern

ReputationRep:
    -jam and cheese sandwiches, choc and cheese sandwiches, honey and cheese sandwiches, _____+cheese=my life
    -it took me a year to walk without bouncing (for some reason, I kept on walking without placing my foot properly on the floor, tiptoe bouncing and I always unintentionally looked ridiculous. Actually, even now I sometimes have to keep myself in check.
    -I talk super fast. I didn't realise how fast exactly until a supply teacher came in and the class translated, the shock is something I still struggle to describe, haha. It's worse when I'm excited, I'm pretty sure it's not even English anymore.
    -I've fallen down the stairs so many times, in so many different ways that I'm surprised I haven't already got brain damage (probably do)
    -I sleep when I'm bored.
    -I once got hit by a car, but actually, I kind of hit the car more than it hit me. I basically assaulted the car as it slowed down.
    -an example of one of my many, many stair accidents is when I was six and saw a sack race on TV. So I removed my pillow case and went to have a sack race down the stairs. Went to hospital with a heavily bleeding nose and that's just one one the many many many staircase incidents (others include siblings, enemies, food, illnesses,etc etc)

I could go on. ;____; I think I'm too weird actually, and not in a good way

ReputationRep:
    - I have a massive ****
    - I'm a compulsive liar

ReputationRep:
    Once, in year 4, I decided to be like the 'cool' older kids and decided to copy them. I'd saw them jumping of the monkey bars and landed safely and I decided to do the same. Got a hole in my forehead and stayed at the hospital for a week.

Also, I like watching shows from other countries and after watching them, I try to learn the language.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Mainly anime and Korean dramas!

I was born in Denmark and moved to England when I was in year 6. Many people don't believe that I was born in Denmark as I have a 'good' British accent and do not sound 'foreign' and that I am in first set for most of my subjects at school.

That's it, I think,

ReputationRep:
    I can put both my legs behind my head and walk around on my hands :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Milzime)
    I huehuehue'd a lot when I saw your new avi
    I feel that it represents me well.

ReputationRep:
    I've played Grumpy in 'Snow White and the 7 Dwarves' twice, once when I was 7 and again when I was 12

ReputationRep:
    I have a condition that less than 100 people have and less than 50 have it permanently (me). but It actually helps me, I can do a lot of strange things.

I have better than 20/20 vision, I collect coins.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be the youngest person in the world

ReputationRep:
    Certainly not my weirdest, but:

I have a misplaced bone in my body.
    I only have one dimple.
    More often than I'd like, I need competition to excel.

ReputationRep:
    I post on a site called TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    - I have a massive ****
    - I'm a compulsive liar
    Are you lying about being a compulsive liar and actually do have a massive ****?
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Once I believed that the word 'gullible' was being removed from the dictionary . . . Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know the word duvet existed till I was in Year 10 because I would only ever say it in Gujarati

ReputationRep:
    i don't know how to skip

really
    i've tried multiple times, i've had people explain, i've watched videos

i cannot skip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GwynLordOfCinder)
    Are you lying about being a compulsive liar and actually do have a massive ****?
    50/50 chance :sexface:

Take your bets

ReputationRep:
    oh also everytime i first drink a fizzy drink i almost hiccup cause yeah iduno why

ReputationRep:
    My hair colour is more red in the summer

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.