i got thos numbers but i got +316

ReputationRep:
    Guys how many marks was question 9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I like cows)
    Yes think so
    I got -316 yes

ReputationRep:
    what does aqueous barium chloride and magnesium nitrate form and what is the observation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arronpile)
    what does aqueous barium chloride and magnesium nitrate form and what is the observation
    I think it forms barium nitrate but it's soluble so there's no visible observations. I didn't phrase it so well in the exam though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rid123)
    Question 2 calculations:
    People get these?
    Yeah I got exactly that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManOfJustTin)
    I think it forms barium nitrate but it's soluble so there's no visible observations. I didn't phrase it so well in the exam though
    yh i put that it was colourless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arronpile)
    All nitrates are soluble so no visible change. For the other one, white barium sulfate precipitates out

ReputationRep:
    The question to work out enthalpy of combustion when given a combustion equation and formation data. Was is products minus reactants or reactants minus products?

ReputationRep:
    on the mechanism question where you hade to do mechanism of the formation of the reactive intermediate was it where h2so4 joined to the 2nd carbocation in propene

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucasium)
    The question to work out enthalpy of combustion when given a combustion equation and formation data. Was is products minus reactants or reactants minus products?
    products minus reactants

ReputationRep:
    Products - reactants

ReputationRep:
    I hope flames and precipitate are sufficient bur i somehow doubt it

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys get for the question which asked what the peak at 1620-1680 cm-1 was becuase that was for a c=c bond but whay was the reagent ? I wrote KOH ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucasium)
    It was combustion data, so isn't that reactants-products??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samim_s)
    What did you guys get for the question which asked what the peak at 1620-1680 cm-1 was becuase that was for a c=c bond but whay was the reagent ? I wrote KOH ?
    I think that's correct

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emsieMC)
    Yeah I got exactly that
    Yup got them too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samim_s)
    wasnt it conc h2so4 because its going from an alcohol to a alkene and the condition for this was reflux

ReputationRep:
    For the pair of serioisomers of C5H10, i was confused and i put the E,Z isomers for pent-2-ene, is that correct if not what was it does anyone know?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.