The Student Room Group

IGCSE History Edexcel

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by newbie911
High chance it'd be a 4 marker then :wink: I hope it is, I think Night of Long Knives is on the easier side.

what would be an effect of the night of the long knives?
Original post by dance25
what would be an effect of the night of the long knives?

got rid of hitler's opposition
Reply 22
Original post by barney.jones123
got rid of hitler's opposition

thanks

what could they ask about the nazi police state?>
Original post by dance25
thanks

what could they ask about the nazi police state?>

About the Gestapo, SA and SS I think
idk about germany, but for cold war my teacher thinks the main question will be the korean war or the hungarian uprising
Original post by jamesj477
idk about germany, but for cold war my teacher thinks the main question will be the korean war or the hungarian uprising

Wait what do you take Edexcel? Because I do not remember studying the hungarian uprising at all or the korean war in depth....
Yep i think so
How did everyone find it? I did Russia and Autocracy and Development of Dictatorship in Germany - they were nice questions but I'm scared I wrote too little for the Russia c and d question! Also I put some false information in the germany - for example I said the Dawes plan meant the omission of the demilitarisation of the Rhineland when I was supposed to say the demilitarisation of the Rhineland continued but the french troops agreed to leave - do you think I will get penalised for that? :/
I did germny and cold war, found it pretty easy tbh
I did Germany and USA Civil Rights and oh my gosh I am so thankful for these papers because honestly (and I don't want to seem like I'm bragging at all) but it was so nice and easy!! I'm pretty confident I did well in them so thank the lord. Also thanks to the people who predicted the questions right for Munich Putsch.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by gcsemusicsucks
How did everyone find it? I did Russia and Autocracy and Development of Dictatorship in Germany - they were nice questions but I'm scared I wrote too little for the Russia c and d question! Also I put some false information in the germany - for example I said the Dawes plan meant the omission of the demilitarisation of the Rhineland when I was supposed to say the demilitarisation of the Rhineland continued but the french troops agreed to leave - do you think I will get penalised for that? :/

For Germany, if it was a small detail like that I'm sure they won't penalise you, just as long as you've got everything correct!
Reply 31
i did the development of dictatorship in germany, and the same in russia. did anyone else do this combination???
Now that the first exam is over... who's doing China and First World War?
Reply 33
Anyone doing changes in medicine..?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found the first paper pretty easy but messed up my time management :/ I wasn't able to write a conclusion for my first 10 marker (how much do you think I'll get for that if i developed all the points properly, just wrote no conclusion?) and I completely rushed the last Cold War 10 marker (wrote around 1.5 pages, developed the first 2 points and the others were really short paragraphs, once again without a conclusion- how much would that be?)
And I'm doing 1920s USA and China, any predictions? Segregation hasn't come up yet for USA so I think there's a high chance that it will come.
I'm doing Cold War and Arab Israeli, haven't started yet lol
Who's doing Russia in revolution and Medicine for paper 2? idk how to revise it all omg
I'm doing medicine. There's not that much for Medicine so you should be fine but good luck with Russia lol. I think Paper 2 is much easier than paper 1 due to it being source based so they give you a lot of the information.
That's true, I like Russia paper 2 because as you say all the information is in the sources and you just need to create links - slightly more scared for medicine though ahaha
Reply 39
Original post by gcsemusicsucks
That's true, I like Russia paper 2 because as you say all the information is in the sources and you just need to create links - slightly more scared for medicine though ahaha

same! what do you predict for medicine/ ?
i hope its not women

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending