Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will I look daft running in this? Watch

(Original post by nerdling_CompSci)
    How can this look fine ? Its looks horrible even when you're walking! Let alone jogging

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It looks amazing. I shall get one soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    It looks amazing. I shall get one soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Impressive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indigofox)
    My fave tip is use the downhills as rest periods try to relax down them then ul feel a little refreshed. In fact try to physically relax as much as possible for the whole run, saves energy and you enjoy it more. I dont know if this is common sense but it helped me.
    Thanks for the tips. There isn't a downhill bit where I run as it's a park with fairly even ground. Today, I tried to jog properly rather than break out into a run. Taking it slower and pacing myself helped me cover more ground in what felt like less time than I'd done in the past while properly running. It felt like a better workout x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.