The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Screwsocietyy
Its funny how the average human acts high and mighty compared to a murderer when they are just as bad.

You seem to be equating all perceived crimes to have the same weight.

Interestin'.
Reply 21
I hate humans too!! I wish humans never evolved to exist!! We’ve done nothing except cause trouble for the earth and other species and experiment new ways to kill each other!!

When humanity dies out it will be a good day for the universe tbh
So... you hate yourself?
The edge, oh how it cuts.
Original post by Nerrythefreak
Seriously people like you are vile sick individuals. :angry:

Bye felicia you will be on a nice ban soon
Reply 25
Original post by Nerrythefreak
Seriously people like you are vile sick individuals. :angry:

oh go cry somewhere else, snowflake

wish we could rally you vegans up and feed you to the dogs
Reply 26
Original post by daizu
I hate humans too!! I wish humans never evolved to exist!! We’ve done nothing except cause trouble for the earth and other species and experiment new ways to kill each other!!

When humanity dies out it will be a good day for the universe tbh

Lmaoooo someone got so butthurt about my comment they reported me jskjsksjsjs lol
Nothing but evil hypocritical scum.

Its funny how the average human acts high and mighty compared to a murderer when they are just as bad. Scum.

i recommend a good school shooting to get all that hate and anger out of your system
Reply 28
Aaah thanks mate, I’m on mobile and not checking the dates of threads lol
Reply 29
Honestly it is, this interface (is that the right word? lmao) is kind of difficult to use but I like using my phone rather than my laptop in general
Nothing but evil hypocritical scum.

Its funny how the average human acts high and mighty compared to a murderer when they are just as bad. Scum.

Humans are horrible. We slaughter other animals and then turn on eachother just as quickly. We're all cruel and sadistic. society teaches us to hate and fear those that aren't like us and we're the only species living unsustainably and killing the earth. I hate humans.

Latest