ENTP apparently...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also an infj

ReputationRep:
    INFP everytime :yep:

ReputationRep:
    INFP here!

I know quite a lot of INFJ's, I would say a large portion of my friends are INFJ's (the rest are all ISFJ's...and then there's the INTP/J little 'un that knows who she is, di mastermind one)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluebookie)
    INFP here!

I know quite a lot of INFJ's, I would say a large portion of my friends are INFJ's (the rest are all ISFJ's...and then there's the INTP/J little 'un that knows who she is, di mastermind one)
    Really? Are most of them boys or girls(the INFJ's)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadine_08)
    Really? Are most of them boys or girls(the INFJ's)?
    All of them are girls. (I went to an all girls school, so...) and they are different people, but somehow have the same personalities-.

-it's so weird talking about my school in past tense now, damn I kinda miss that place. It feels like I'm going to go on Monday and suffer my lessons, but I'm not. Weird now that I actually think about it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm INFJ too!
    Some days it changes to INFP but for the majority of the time it's INFJ

ReputationRep:
    I'm INFJ. Although borderline INFP.

ReputationRep:
    #intj-occupy
    #intj-master-race

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadine_08)
    So I recently discovered that my personality type is INFJ. It was such a liberating feeling to read all about it and relate to the characteristics so much. Like you know when you feel alone and that you've always been a bit weird, but then you find out that there are others like you? It was just really cool.

So any INFJ's here?

I'm an ENFJ

ReputationRep:
    INFJ here!

ReputationRep:
    The MBTI has been debunked, you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    The MBTI has been debunked, you know.
    Shhh, the F types are sensitive

ReputationRep:
    I find it odd, the IN*J types always seem the most eager to bring it up. I've known it to be part of the way people introduce themselves online "Hi, I'm Dheorl, I been here for a few years an am an INTJ personality" etc.

Never really noticed it much with any other type. Is it just because you guys are proud because you've heard it's rare, or is there another reason?

I personally have no idea what mine is, but as you can probably tell by this post I doubt it's anything related to being diplomatic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dheorl)
    I find it odd, the IN*J types always seem the most eager to bring it up. I've known it to be part of the way people introduce themselves online "Hi, I'm Dheorl, I been here for a few years an am an INTJ personality" etc.

Never really noticed it much with any other type. Is it just because you guys are proud because you've heard it's rare, or is there another reason?

I personally have no idea what mine is, but as you can probably tell by this post I doubt it's anything related to being diplomatic
    I tell people with the hope they're an INFJ too. I long to know someone that I can resonate with on various different levels of understanding. With the type being rare, it's often very hard to meet someone with a similar personality. :sigh: Not to show off, I dislike gloating. Just the longing to meet another INFJ. Does that make sense?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    I tell people with the hope they're an INFJ too. I long to know someone that I can resonate with on various different levels of understanding. With the type being rare, it's often very hard to meet someone with a similar personality. :sigh: Not to show off, I dislike gloating. Just the longing to meet another INFJ. Does that make sense?
    Not really, but I don't think the four letters someone gets from whatever test they took is a reasonable basis for determining if personalities are compatible.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

How often do you buy stationery?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.