42.53%
    Wut?
    3.45%

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by adam9317)
    Not a problem chief.

I do especially like your left-libertarian photos; maybe this needs to be brought into the MHOC
    It's just a meme sort of thing I saw ages ago. Thought it was quite funny (though the left-authoritarian borg are bloody creepy XD). Took me a while to dig it up. If the MHoC ever decide to ban real-life party names maybe we can make 4 party based on those 4 corners lol

ReputationRep:
    I just voted right-libertarian, but then noticed your link to the quiz, and that quiz put me as a left-libertarian xD. (though I was near the centre, as I have some authoritarian views and some right-wing views, alongside my more liberal ideas)

ReputationRep:
    I'm very socially liberal, and despise authoritarianism, but I'm not sure where I'd put myself on that chart.

ReputationRep:
    Selfish money lover checkin in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)
    I'm very socially liberal, and despise authoritarianism, but I'm not sure where I'd put myself on that chart.
    Do the test.

ReputationRep:
    For some reason, Political Compass seems to make me more left wing than actually feel. I'd describe myself as a centre right mostly free market supporting Conservative & Unionist with some Libertarian tendencies.
    Economic Left/Right: -0.13
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.18
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    Almost bang-on centre.
    Yeah apparently I'm a closet wishy-washy centrist deep inside haha.

ReputationRep:
    Centre-left libertarian. Though this particular test is slightly biased towards the left in my opinion. "The government should penalise businesses that mislead the public" is a bit of a loaded question.

ReputationRep:
    Since saying Conservative would tarnish oneself with the Torys, traditionalist is probably the nost accurate.

ReputationRep:
    I find the ISideWith quiz more comprehensive & it I'd say it's more accurate for me.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    Did it have more questions?
    It probably has a similar amount if not slightly more. However the answers you can give are more complex.
    I'm not sure if it's set up for the 2015 GE specifically or whether it's been modified to take into account the last year too.

ReputationRep:
    It's been a while since I've done the test, but I doubt I've changed - I'm always nearly as far bottom left as you can go, around -9.78, -10 or something like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I live in a lovely fairytale

Name:  chart.png
Views: 54
Size:  10.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Left libertarian

ReputationRep:
    Right-Authoritarian ( and proud )

ReputationRep:
    (right) libertarian democracy
    aka, leaving everybody alone to their peace and property,
    and separating politics from economics, just like separating church and state
    democracy shouldn't be for voting yourself more money or more social power, but rather things like foreign policy, borders, trade, international relations, the constitution, etc
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    So basically I'm a Care Bear.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    whoever else is Right-Authoritarian, pm me and we can start a group.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Huh, pretty unchanged in the last few years.

ReputationRep:
    Left-Libertarian. Don't mess with Care Bears.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.