Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls what do you think of self introduction like this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Interesting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    No it isnt :facepalm:

now i regret saying its my friend's . Ok its actually just some random guys one i came across
    So you're gay?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who uses the word to describe how other people are pretentious, screams pretentious.

In fact, I had to force myself to keep reading. His profile is boring, I would have 0 stared his ass.

ReputationRep:
    what do u think of this guys okcupid profile. Do you find it hilarious just as i do :lol:
    More misguided than hilarious, I have to say. Quite what he's trying to/thinks he will achieve is beyond me :dontknow:

Pretty much all of the criticisms levelled against him here are legit :erm:

ReputationRep:
    If you have the words "pretentious", "sociopath", "compound interest", "poor people" and "ugly *****es" in your dating profile, don't expect good things is my advice to this guy...

ReputationRep:
    I would never be attracted to anyone like this, bloody hell, I don't know anyone in their right mind that would be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    More misguided than hilarious, I have to say. Quite what he's trying to/thinks he will achieve is beyond me :dontknow:

Pretty much all of the criticisms levelled against him here are legit :erm:
    well i think he bought into the whole "alpha male doesnt give a **** thing"

How do you think it should be written then?

ReputationRep:
    How do you think it should be written then?
    I'd need a firmer sense of what it is that he's trying to convey in order to comment, and I only cover such bespoke things with my professional clients I'm afraid :yy:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.