Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm an Ex-Muslim AMA watch

(Original post by Carpe Diem Jay)
    You made this account today. With the name Muhammad. Created a thread called Ex-Muslim AMA. You know what, troll detected.
    It could well be a troll, but I'm inclined to think that you don't know what a throwaway account is.

(Original post by loveleest)
    Maybe his name is Mohammed? Why do annoying people like you accuse everyone of being a troll?
    Coping mechanism, I presume.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Are you sad you have no foreskin?
    thats just gross
    why would you ask that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muhammad97)
    I did more research into the life of Prophet Muhammad, and just wasn't able to justify his actions. Such as murder, keeping slaves, having sex with a child, beating his wifes, treating women awfully etc.
    murder wtf
    child sex give me the proof
    which wife did he beat
    treatingwomen awfully, when
    slavery just stopped two centuries ago for america and england
    'nuff said'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    No you're not.
    You're just a sad person trolling under the name of 'Muhammad'.
    Believe it or not, there are many people with the name 'Muhammad', even Ex Muslims. We don't run off and change our names immediately.

No you're not.
    You're just a sad person trolling under the name of 'Muhammad'.
    And you're just a sad person looking to get reps from your brethren for making this clichéd remark.

(Original post by Thanbir.33)
    'nuff said'
    Less than that, actually.
    And it's still permissible in Islam (with a lot of caveats about kind treatment and supernatural rewards promised for manumission, I know), so I don't see what your point is.

ReputationRep:
    when did you realise Islam wasn't for you? Have you always had doubts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thanbir.33)
    murder wtf
    child sex give me the proof
    which wife did he beat
    treatingwomen awfully, when
    'nuff said'
    Read about Aisha
    Read about how Islam describes women. Read about two women's testimonies being equal to that of one man. Read about a woman's 'deficience in intelligence'.

What are you trying to say about slavery? That because slavery was abolished 'recently' in America that it's alright for Islam to support it? Interestingly, Saudi Arabia only abolished it in the 1960s which is even more recent. Point?

Read about your religion.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muhammad97)
    Nope. Everything I said is factually correct.
    none of that is true - you're a troll and you need to re evaluate ur life u pathetic fascist.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah join date today, and the first thing he does is make an ex Muslim thread under that name.
    Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
    It makes perfect sense for someone to make a new account to talk about a sensitive topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legendary Quest)
    Read about Aisha
    Read about how Islam describes women. Read about two women's testimonies being equal to that of one man. Read about a woman's 'deficience in intelligence'.

What are you trying to say about slavery? That because slavery was abolished 'recently' in America that it's alright for Islam to support it? Interestingly, Saudi Arabia only abolished it in the 1960s which is even more recent. Point?

Read about your religion.
    Saudi just changed it to having house maids with no rights

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're a sad person for thinking everything is about reps :rolleyes:
    You're a sad person for thinking I think that. It's about approval, quantified by rep.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a question but I must say that I admire you. Leaving Islam takes guts.

ReputationRep:
    The butthurtness is real

ReputationRep:
    He's gotta be a troll.

No one would leave the lovely peaceful religion of Islam.

Said the brain-dead westernised muslim who knows next to nothing about Islam or their supposed prophet.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah join date today, and the first thing he does is make an ex Muslim thread under that name.
    Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

You're a sad person for thinking everything is about reps :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It could be a throwaway account. If op has another one and he has disclosed sensitive information it shouldn't be surprising if this is a second account.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Maybe his name is Mohammed? Why do annoying people like you accuse everyone of being a troll?
    says the troll - oh the irony ahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    You're a sad person for thinking I think that. It's about approval, quantified by rep.
    Just because you make posts for that reason, doesn't mean everyone else does

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just because you make posts for that reason
    Now now, let's not tell lies about each other. :naughty: You know that's not true.

doesn't mean everyone else does
    I agree. Not everyone does, but anybody who makes a comment like the one I originally responded to usually does it for that reason. The 'everyone's conspiring against Islam' trope isn't exactly unpopular these days.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.