Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should dogs be breed to be Vegetarian and further.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    I thought all non-humans animals were already vegans; that, indeed, they lived off rainbow magic, not even needing to hurt vegetation; and that only those nasty, evil, humans killed other animals and other life forms.

Was I wrong???
    Idiot.
    Difference is we have the choice not to eat meat and still survive as easily, animals don't have the freedom of choice.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely not

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    I thought all non-humans animals were already vegans; that, indeed, they lived off rainbow magic, not even needing to hurt vegetation; and that only those nasty, evil, humans killed other animals and other life forms.

Was I wrong???
    +1 for this masterpiece.

ReputationRep:

Was I wrong???
    Yes, yes you are very wrong. There's no such thing as rainbow magic. They live off unicorn magic which makes rainbows. Big difference, mate. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    Idiot.
    Difference is we have the choice not to eat meat and still survive as easily, animals don't have the freedom of choice.
    That's mean

Idiot.
    So animals do kill eachother? :cry2:

(Original post by Legendary Quest)
    Yes, yes you are very wrong. There's no such thing as rainbow magic. They live off unicorn magic which makes rainbows. Big difference, mate. :rolleyes:
    Oh, sorry. I only did biology to A-level, we didn't cover this stuff

ReputationRep:
    Of course they do, but they do it to survive, we do it because we fancy a fry up after a night out...
    The reality is we have the freedom of choice not to kill other animals, they do not.

Of course they do, but they do it to survive, we do it because we fancy a fry up after a night out...
    The reality is we have the freedom of choice not to kill other animals, they do not.
    So if we ate all the animals on the Earth, there'd be no more animals to kill each other? Why don't we do that if we want to minimise death?

In fact, to minimise death, we could just nuke the entire planet into a lifeless utopia. Sure, in the short term, more things die, but no more life is created, so no more stuff dies after that, and in the long term, less dies overall. No life, no death. Omg.

But wait, its our duty to reduce death in the entire universe. We should design robots to hunt down and exterminate life wherever it appears, right, so that deaths can be further reduced (in the long term). Since they are robots, they aren't really alive, so they can't actually die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FredOrJohn)
    you do know that big teeth and claws can be breed out too?

Just look at the huge variation in dog shapes and sizes over just a generation or two...
    and yes Dogs, even now , can be vegetarian (not vegan yet)
    You realise the breeding of dogs for a variety of purposes has take much longer than 'just a generation or two...'. I don't know whether you're talking dog generations or humans but we've been selectively breeding dogs for thousands of years. That's a pretty long generation...
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Should have expected it to be you.

No, stupid idea - currently the planet is in balance, at least until humans get involved. Maybe we should just stop ****ing the world over and go extinct.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.