Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would u do if u fell in the gorilla cage? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    Bet ud be begging them to shoot the gorilla. Id just keep out-running it untill help came, they arent that fast. Failing that Id just knuckleup and trade blows with it hopefully fighting it off until it retreats.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, OK.

Gorillas are 6x stronger than humans.

It would literally rip your head off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infamous*)
    No, it would make its behaviour more erotic :sexface:
    Hmm, if it did get to stage 3 (the really intimate part) - do you think you could handle it?

ReputationRep:
    Challenge it to a game of checkers

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't fall in the gorilla cage because I'm not a stupid idiot like that kid.

But if someone pushed me in I would share a banana with it.

ReputationRep:
    Don't make eye contact, try to seem small and wait for rescue. Gorilla's don't appear to be an overly violent species (although individuals may differ) so if you're not bothering it, I don't see why it would threaten you.

In the case that seems to have sparked all of this, I didn't think that the child was actually being attacked when the gorilla was shot (based off ambiguous news reports) so hopefully everybody would have a fairly good chance of getting out alive in most situations.

ReputationRep:
    I'm throwing them hands up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Piss on it to establish dominance

ReputationRep:
    My God is greater than that. It will never happen ijn

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be stupid enough to 'fall' in the first place, theyre not exactly surrounded by a little ornamental wall its more than very hard to 'accidently' get in unless somebody was being very stupid.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.