Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GCSE Edexcel Maths - Bearings/Sine/Cosine Question Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScrewTheExams)
    Thanks!!

Do you also happen to have the non-calculator mark schemes for both of the mocks?

They have some useful topics, especially towards the end.
    No, its just coincidental that my teacher gave me these mark schemes yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    No, its just coincidental that my teacher gave me these mark schemes yesterday.
    haha

Thanks anyway!

ReputationRep:
    haha

Thanks anyway!
    No worries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wazm_)
    Does anyone have a link to the official 2H Autumn Mock Paper 2015 and 2H Spring 2016?
    i dnt think you'l find the spring 2016 but try this link maybe? for the 2015 one?

http://revisionmaths.com/gcse-maths/...hs-past-papers

idk, im guessing :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wazm_)
    Please can you take pictures of some of the hard questions.
    Also, here's one question (5 marks)
    Ignore my working out and the mess I made on the diagram

I was doing it right but accidentally divided or times something the wrong way round at some point, because there was a lot of trigonometry

The quality is bad, but the angle in the triangle in that diagram is 30 degrees.

And, all of the triangles are right-angled.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    i dnt think you'l find the spring 2016 but try this link maybe? for the 2015 one?

http://revisionmaths.com/gcse-maths/...hs-past-papers

idk, im guessing :/
    He means the Spring 2016 and Autumn 2015 official mock papers that Edexcel make for GCSE maths. Some schools done those papers as a mock paper (instead of a past paper or a made up one). And they're pretty good because some similar questions on those mock papers came up in our real non-calculator exam.

ReputationRep:
    He means the Spring 2016 and Autumn 2015 official mock papers that Edexcel make for GCSE maths
    ohh, right okok

thnxs

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the December 2016 edecell autumn paper mark scheme

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.