Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I shall predict your relationship status in the near or distant future.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.m.b)
    Go on
    One bright, sunny but cold wintery morning, on the 28th of November 2021 you decide to take a stroll. On your lovely stroll something bites at your trousers, you look back and realise it's a dog, you start panicking. The most handsome gentlemen approaches you in a state of panic also, he says "I'm ever so sorry...she is a bit hungry it seems ".

And you laugh...get to talking.

You fall very deeply in love

You marry him 3 weeks later.

You have children, and lots of grandchild...

The end

ReputationRep:
    go for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    Me please
    You decide to take an exciting trip to vietnam, why Vietnam? Because it is BEAUTIFUL!!! You've had enough with relationships at this point and then one night, as your exploring Mai chau, you fall into the water...almost die! Realise life is a one time thing and reunite with a previous old flame...things work themselves out and....

You end up happily ever after.

The end!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)

Do not defy the jumper.

But why not?
    But I'm your wife

(Original post by zayn008)
    Well I guess I have nothing to lose
    24th july 2019, you fall off a tree. Don't ask why your were climbing a tree....the hot weather got the best of you. A beautiful lady approaches you and asks if you're okay....

You fall in love and get married. The end :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I'm Batman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    *Waits eagerly*
    You meet him, on the 20th April (Hitlers birthday ) in 6 years time. How I hear you ask? at the post office. You see you have a pen pal in China and you need to send her a letter, this person skips...you say how rude it was...they apologise, you get to talking and go out for a drink

Talk...

fall in love...

the end!

(Original post by Anon_98)
    Okay, go. :'3
    You do well in all you exams despite all the worrying, and end up going to the university of your choice. You meet somebody on your course who you take a great interest in. You fall in love, get married (a common theme now in my posts), the end

ReputationRep:
    do eet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    TheonlyMrsHolmes

Me please :3
    On the 30th of July, 2023 it is an extremely hot day. You decide you get an ice cream, someone pushed into you and your ice cream falls on the floor you realise this person is a really pretty girl...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it doesn't matter though because your ice cream is now on the floor, and it's all her fault. You make her pay for a new one...she does in the end because your getting angrier by the second ...

You realise why you're still single but also realise you don't want to change your ways.

You stay single forever. The end

]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    I await your wisdom, Mrs Holmes.
    10 years from now, you get a knock at the door, it a very bitter old lady knocks at your door. She offers you an apple....you say no thanks and she insists you take it.

You joke about how you're not snow white...

She grunts.

You take it because you're scared of her...

she tells you to take a bite, and your lip trembling you spurt out "I'll save it for later"...

she says, "No, NOW!"

You take a bite because she really is a scary old lady.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's an apple, but laced with god knows what...

You end up inviting this old lady in. Unspeakable things occur...

You realise that you shall never ever touch another woman again, young or old. The end

ReputationRep:
    Lmao I'm just taking the piss now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Okay I will do everyone else later, I don't even know what I'm writing anymore :rofl: Good night peeps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    10 years from now, you get a knock at the door, it a very bitter old lady knocks at your door. She offers you an apple....you say no thanks and she insists you take it.

You joke about how you're not snow white...

She grunts.

You take it because you're scared of her...

she tells you to take a bite, and your lip trembling you spurt out "I'll save it for later"...

she says, "No, NOW!"

You take a bite because she really is a scary old lady.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's an apple, laced with god knows what...

You end up inviting this old lady in. Unspeakable things occur...

You realise that you shall never ever touch another woman again, young or old. The end
    What have you done to me, :cry:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    What have you done to me, :cry:.
    It's 3:30am, I'm sorry, my brain is broken :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    On your 29th birthday, realising you have 1 year till 30, you will give up on the idea of love all together. You will log off of TSR once and for all, throw away your phone (no more mrs holmes(a very sad loss indeed)....no more anyone....) and you pack up a few essential belongings and will take your first steps upon your journey of becoming a hermit in an isolated forest somewhere.

You write a note to your family, one of your tears smudges the "I'm love you mum,I will miss your parathas" at the bottom of the page....

and you walk out...

ready for your new life, a life where solitude is praised and a example of sheer willpower.

You get on a plane, because you really want to be far...far...away.

You find your seat....

Your ready to leave this country forever....

and then you have to pee so you get up out of your seat, walk all the way to the bathroom and open the doors...there is a girl in there....

And you cry "Oh my gosh, I AM SO SORRY! :ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh:" and shut the door and walk away before she can say anything....

You go back to your seat embarrassed, you're now more than ever prepared for your life as a hermit!

You see her walk out and you pray that she won't see you, it turns out she has a seat next to you, you cry inside but she is really, REALLY pretty.

You get talking, and then you fall in love, get married (I am obviously invited to this wedding of yours), have babies the end:ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

(I spent WAYYYY too long on that XDD)
    :rofl3:

I can foresee all of that happening :laugh:
    Apart from the last bit Unless the lady on the plane is kandykissesxox :mmm:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope to be off TSR well before the age of 29 LMFAOOOO
    And when do I ever really have my phone with me? (You of all people should know that! Pre-empting the roasting I normally get from you for that :teehee:) :rofl2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yes, you so did :lol:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Me please.

PRSOM

Omg I need this jumper! :heart:
    :rofl: na, you'll have a guy and a moderate amount of cats.

ReputationRep:
    Me please :007:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Hmm interested to see what I'd get.

ReputationRep:
    Predict my love life
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Because I'm reincarnated cupid in 21st century human form, and have been inspired by XOR_'s death thread and I because I cannot sleep, I will predict your future love life, or your future non-existent love life he...he...

Post and I shall tell you what your future relationship status looks like....
    Try me:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.