The Student Room Group

[JUST A QUICK READ] Do better than everyone else! STAY MOTIVATED

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jamie Vardy
This was always inevitable. Now that we're halfway through the exams a lot of people are struggling to stay motivated, which may possibly result in low grades.

People are struggling: does this not motivate you? You could get higher grades than them. It is an amazing feeling to have the A*/A grade candidates suffer a great downfall and you experience the converse; going from C/B grades to the higher end of the spectrum.

Now is your chance. You only have one chance. Let revision recommence (if it hasn't already) and compete with others.

Good luck with the rest of your exams!

Aww thank you so much! You are very kind and I hope you do very well in all your exams!:h:
The idea of competing against others (to me anyway) is very very motivational!
Seriously thank you so much for this motivational post! I will make sure to read it whenever I feel like procrastinating or feel demotivated... which is quite a lot!:biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by B3ASTy
After this break, i have been extremely demotivated to revise and do well it was totally opposite before, i don't know how i am, i am procrastinating much more than usual and glad it isn't only just me. I'm going to revise really hard for these last 3 days since I haven't really done any this half term, BRING IT ON AQA AND EDEXCEL!

Best of luck!:biggrin:
Original post by Abirella
Same. Literally haven't done any revision this half term. :eek:
Just before half term I told myself this is such a great opportunity to revise. Then I did not even open my text book. I was so annoyed at myself. But it is never too late to start and be productive. I know I am saying this all and still am on TSR. :redface:

We still have time left, never forget that! You can still do really really well, best of luck!:smile:
Original post by sunshine774
We still have time left, never forget that! You can still do really really well, best of luck!:smile:

My exam is in 3 days. :redface:
Thank you for your kind words and best of luck you too! We will ace our exams! :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Abirella
My exam is in 3 days. :redface:
Thank you for your kind words and best of luck you too! We will ace our exams! :smile:

That's the spirit!:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest