Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

post your old childhood games! --> Watch

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Is that first one Animal Crossing? I always wanted to get the game when I was younger, but never got round to asking my parents. :sad:

ALSO I could not bowl. :cry:
    Yes :woo: :console: maybe for good AS grades? :mmm: I'm starting a job next month and I hope to get a DS just to play that game again :moon:

Pro in real life though?

ReputationRep:
    Runescape (and Moparscape)
    Club penguin
    Habbo
    Toontown Online
    Neopets
    Adventure quest
    Mario Kart Double Dash
    S4 League
    Poptropica
    Animal Crossing: Wild World
    Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney

ReputationRep:
    Runescape
    Super Smash Bros N64 Emulator
    Legend of Zelda N64 Emulator

ReputationRep:
    I really liked the lilo & stitch games in particular on disney
    Loved snake, tetris, hexagon, pacman, age of war etc etc. owned a few tamagotchis too. :')
    As for PS2, crash bandicoot and tekken were faves. And dead or alive!!
    Whenever the internet was down, which was often, i'd play one of those free games on windows like spider solitaire and whatever the other ones were. When internet was up i was either on neopets or funorb, but now i just play runescape :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:

For my seventh birthday:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by bluebookie)
    My pets kept getting adopted on club penguin , on the plus side I did become a ninja at one point so that was great. (also, are you basically married to hoppy now? )
    i got a black belt in that jitsu game in my other account, worked soooo hard for that i was like the penguin with the most clothes without paying for membership lel

(yes hoppy is my bae)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Yes :woo: :console: maybe for good AS grades? :mmm: I'm starting a job next month and I hope to get a DS just to play that game again :moon:

Pro in real life though?
    I'll make sure to ask my parents. :rofl:

I don't even know what exactly you do on it, but it looks like so much fun..

:toofunny: Nope, don't think I've ever hit a strike in real life. :getmecoat:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I'll make sure to ask my parents. :rofl:

I don't even know what exactly you do on it, but it looks like so much fun..

:toofunny: Nope, don't think I've ever hit a strike in real life. :getmecoat:
    :lol: I am sure you have better things to ask for but it is a good game, not gonna lie. :moon: exactly, you just go around doing random stuff and make friends and catch butterflies and get furniture for your own house.. it's great

:lol: me neither

Club penguin was life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluebookie)

the second link is so embarrassing, dear lord, I'm just going to sit in the corner and cry it all out
    ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ
    The second link used to be one of my favourite games :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I liked playing pony and hopscotch and hunt the ghosts and ofc doctor with my uncle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :lol: I am sure you have better things to ask for but it is a good game, not gonna lie. :moon: exactly, you just go around doing random stuff and make friends and catch butterflies and get furniture for your own house.. it's great

:lol: me neither
    Sounds like a nice life to have. :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.