Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingaaran)
    F214 Paper:
    http://crashmaths.com/wp-content/upl...14-Paper-1.pdf
    Mark Scheme attached.
    Bro, where is the mark scheme for this paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    Bro, where is the mark scheme for this paper?
    Look back to the bottom of the 1st post on the attachments part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funky_Giraffe)
    Look back to the bottom of the 1st post on the attachments part.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Photosynthesis questions attached in the OP.

ReputationRep:
    Photosynthesis questions attached in the OP.
    Will you do some respiration questions?

ReputationRep:
    hey could you do some nitrogen fixation/ anything from the ecosystem topic and maybe some muscle questions and behavious questions please?
    thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! Probably a silly question but do we need to know photosynthetic pigments and their wavelength? For example chlorophyll a= blue light 450 nm and then carotenoids?? And do we need to know what a porphyrin group and a phytol is ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biologist123)
    Hey!! Probably a silly question but do we need to know photosynthetic pigments and their wavelength? For example chlorophyll a= blue light 450 nm and then carotenoids?? And do we need to know what a porphyrin group and a phytol is ??
    The wavelengths would probably be good detail to know, but you don't need to know what a porphyrin group or a phytol is - if they ask about it during the exam, you will be presented with all the information you need (no prerequisite knowledge is required)

ReputationRep:
    Respiration questions added

ReputationRep:
    Respiration questions added
    Awesome! Just wondering when will the photosynthesis and these answers be going up? 😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedDevil1997)
    Awesome! Just wondering when will the photosynthesis and these answers be going up? 😀
    Actually just writing them now, so hopefully within the next half hour or so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedDevil1997)
    Added

ReputationRep:
    The wavelengths would probably be good detail to know, but you don't need to know what a porphyrin group or a phytol is - if they ask about it during the exam, you will be presented with all the information you need (no prerequisite knowledge is required)
    Aww thank you!! Hows your revision going? Are you feeling prepared?

ReputationRep:
    Aww thank you!! Hows your revision going? Are you feeling prepared?
    For F214, yeah, apart from the need to go over a few things in the excretion module and almost all the past papers. But for F215, I am highly unprepared and will need to seriously bash out the content

ReputationRep:
    For F214, yeah, apart from the need to go over a few things in the excretion module and almost all the past papers. But for F215, I am highly unprepared and will need to seriously bash out the content
    Thats good, ah i haven't prepared for f215 much either i have 6 days without exams though to revise it!! hopefully can get about 11 hours of revision done each day, how many hours do you usually aim for a day?

ReputationRep:
    Thats good, ah i haven't prepared for f215 much either i have 6 days without exams though to revise it!! hopefully can get about 11 hours of revision done each day, how many hours do you usually aim for a day?
    About 6-7

ReputationRep:
    Added
    Thankyou, these extra questions are so useful I thought I was going to run out 😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penguin1212)
    hey could you do some nitrogen fixation/ anything from the ecosystem topic and maybe some muscle questions and behavious questions please?
    thank you!!!
    I second muscle questions - maybe with more of a focus on application? If that's possible of course, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smozsolution)
    I second muscle questions - maybe with more of a focus on application? If that's possible of course, thanks
    Will try to do some over the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    From the photosynthesis answers, what is an answer of a membrane bound protein and its function?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.