How posh are you?

Scroll to see replies

My level of posh cannot be quantified.
15%

I don't think I'm posh at all. :indiff:
12% chavtastic apparently.
21 percent LOL

but this is not me..

0% 25% CHAVTASTIC You’re about as posh as doner kebab. You eat with your mouth open, but at least you know where you come from and will probably stay there!
Reply 24
9%, chavtastic, and I'll never let a guest walk into my house wit their shoes on hahaha
I got 30%!

Yaaaasss!!! Ordinary guy over here. For all the ppl who think private school students are posh, suck on that ahahahahahaha.

That was actually really interesting as a fun test for once. Anymore like that?
27% -26% 50% SALT OF THE EARTH As ordinary as cardboard. You’re a man/woman of the people but show some signs of manners and being brought up right.:wink::tongue:
the fact that people say the word 'posh' makes you 'un-posh' oops pardon my french!:colonhash:
those people would probably use other words like civilised etc. instead of 'posh' cos that's quite informal :wink:

Spoiler

Reply 28
39% lol
67% - Upper bound of being posh? :colondollar:
Original post by NotNotBatman
12% chavtastic apparently.

:five:
Original post by Economistician
Lol, I got 9%. The description that the site gives for 0-25% is completely off.

Same, I got 18% but I've got manners :lol:
33%

26% 50% SALT OF THE EARTH As ordinary as cardboard. You’re a man/woman of the people but show some signs of manners and being brought up right.
9% :biggrin:
15%

That's higher than I thought I would get. I'm as common as muck in reality :laugh:
Original post by flyingpanda

Spoiler

niiice :five:
Result: 21%

What more can you expect from a Brummie? :biggrin:
CHAVTASTIC AYE?
You’re about as posh as doner kebab. You eat with your mouth open, but at least you know where you come from and will probably stay there!
LOVE IT :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Man got 36%, I am posher than I thought.
24% chavtastic - cool now I can tell people who call me posh I'm not :h:
Loooool i got 15%, kinda peak uno.

Quick Reply

Latest