Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is my list of preferences a bit extreme watch

ReputationRep:
    OK if she farts like a trooper and laughs like a hyena though?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by offhegoes)
    To be honest I think he got halfway through and forgot he was looking for a girl, instead of a puppy.
    yeah, good home just reminds you of adverts for adopting dogs :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I fulfil most of that except what I've bolded :toofunny:
    Then you're my ideal girl.*blushes*😂

ReputationRep:
    OP wants a girl that doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs yet she musn't be religious :rofl: :rofl2:

He might be waiting a while
    You missed out 'must have breasts and a vagina'
    think he is thinking of a nun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    In terms of finding a partner I have done a list

No tattoos,no fake nails, no fake eyebrows, no piecing's,natural beauty, short shoulder length hair,no pets as I am not a cat or dog person,no dyed hair,no weaves or extension,doesn't really wear heels,wears modest clothing,educated,have hobbies, not be interested in celebrities,minimal make up,healthy teeth, she must have a good diet so no fatty foods,be loyal,she must be able to give me personal space, not be clingy in public,have life skills such as cooking,driving and hygiene,she must come from a good home, she must be motivated and have high standards, she must not swear or use foul words, must be polite when around company, not drink it do any drugs or dare smoke or vape, not overly be religious, well groomed, has to have a common interest
    Wow you're going to die alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The person)
    Then you're my ideal girl.*blushes*😂
    Are you my ideal partner though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    If you think you'll find someone that is all of those things then you're going to be looking for a long time.

It kind of sounds like something a religious person would demand, specifically certain Muslims like my parents; but you mention 'not overly religious'. So that's a little strange.
    That's very true ^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Some of those dont seem that unreasonable (although finding a woman whose never dyed her hair and barely wears make up and is teetotal probably won't be simple), but when you say come from a good home what on earth do you mean by that?

A loving and hardworking family with no serious issues or drama.

ReputationRep:

No tattoos,no fake nails, no fake eyebrows, no piecing's,natural beauty, short shoulder length hair,no pets as I am not a cat or dog person,no dyed hair,no weaves or extension,doesn't really wear heels,wears modest clothing,educated,have hobbies, not be interested in celebrities,minimal make up,healthy teeth, she must have a good diet so no fatty foods,be loyal,she must be able to give me personal space, not be clingy in public,have life skills such as cooking,driving and hygiene,she must come from a good home, she must be motivated and have high standards, she must not swear or use foul words, must be polite when around company, not drink it do any drugs or dare smoke or vape, not overly be religious, well groomed, has to have a common interest
    Some things I can understand (like being loyal, personal space, polite, basic skills to be an independent person and things such as tattoos (theyre not everyone's cup of tea)) but from my opinion, some is slightly extreame. Like the no fatty foods because everyone needs some comfort food every once in a while and the dyed hair bit (if its like a natural hair colour they've dyed it to)

Just my opinion like

ReputationRep:
    Are you my ideal partner though?
    *dramatic music plays*

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    your single aint ya

Yes, and?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    A loving and hardworking family with no serious issues or drama.
    every family has it's drama, why does that matter to you when it comes to the girl you want to be with? some people might never speak to their family

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I think, if you do find a girl who meets your strict criteria, you still won't be happy with her. The person who wrote this list, seems to be very demanding and critical. Therefore, I can't help but feel that even if you do find this girl, you will still find something to critic about her, no matter what. Nobody can be your ideal or fit to your list, despite what you think, everybody has flaws.

ReputationRep:
    It's ok to be fussy, but I strongly suggest not going through life looking for that 'perfect woman,' because it is highly unrealistic, and leaves many people feeling worse off than when they were single and uninterested in finding said person.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and?
    its obvious
    hope your prepared to be single for the long long long loooooooooong haul mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KhaleesiStorm)
    Really? That much? You do realise you'll likely be a single pringle for a long time cause a girl who meets all of that criteria will be hard to find.

I'd like a tattoo
    have ears pierced
    I'm growing my longer
    I have a cat and a dog
    Want to dye my hair
    I have heels I don't wear due to a knee injury
    I do wear modest clothing if you compare it to other girls in my school
    I do like celebrity gossip
    Do wear make up when out
    I have braces?
    Diet? Um not that bad
    I can cook and hygiene but six months till I can drive
    What qualifies as high standards? O.o
    Yeah I do swear at times
    I don't do any drugs, smoke, vale or drink
    Not overly religious but k do go to Girls Brigade

Common interest? What is that? Being the Dursleys

Not really if she meets 70 percent of my list
    In music,cars,politics etc

ReputationRep:

I think they are all ok accept the no piercings and shoulder length hair. Most girls I know have at least a piercing in each ear. Also the hair length is a bit too specific in my opinion. But all the others are perfectly acceptable preferences. In other words all those things except the short shoulder length hair and no piercings and perhaps the common interest thing, I think I have/ do so I think they are perfectly acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    its obvious
    hope your prepared to be single for the long long long loooooooooong haul mate

I disagree, about being single, and i could find a good woman

ReputationRep:
    I don't think people really have a type and you sure as hell shouldn't decide to 'like' a girl by referencing her characteristics with your checklist.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.