Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How much have you changed from your first ever post to your recent posts on TSR... watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Yes :smug: good stalk away
    19000+ posts now
    You dont lol i will bore you
    Got some juicy stuff in there WTF you have too many posts, are all of them valuable or full of crap? Bet it is CTAM and all that stuff, am I right? :curious:

(Original post by Zuki)
    I forgot how to even use FB
    Half of the time, TSR feels like Facebook through the rants made by users, the 'TSR crush' threads and then the post a picture thread and the reps are likes.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    This is slightly weird but I did look at my first ever post (and thread) very recently, purely out of curiosity to see what it was. I don't think that I have changed much though. I used to be a bit more naive I guess, and not used to people teasing me relentlessly, but I guess that is inevitable when you have a highly ridiculous username.
    I think it's a cool username I've done that before, where I've read every single thread and post I've made to be curious and it is such a huge contrast!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Got some juicy stuff in there WTF you have too many posts, are all of them valuable or full of crap? Bet it is CTAM and all that stuff, am I right? :curious:
    Full of crap
    Nope hardly used forum games
    Mainly chat
    But chat **** get banged
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    BEFORE

AFTER

mmmmh changed quite a bit?

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow:

How about you, iEthan ? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a cool username I've done that before, where I've read every single thread and post I've made to be curious and it is such a huge contrast!
    Ah thank you. I love yours though. I think it's stranger to see my username now because I doubt that I would have called myself that now. I think I've lost a fraction of my sense of humour since I left uni, and would have settled upon something incredibly interesting like 'user100' or whatever. Or not! It's been interesting to see the users that I've spoken to on here in the early days and have since left or been banned.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Mine used to be at 27 posts per day in that thread where you won the prize and shared it to other people
    You got my respect for doing that
    Mine now decreased to 24
    :hat2:

Good job, you have been studying hard then :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :hat2:

Good job, you have been studying hard then :teehee:
    I guess so but not as hard as i should be
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Full of crap
    Nope hardly used forum games
    Mainly chat
    But chat **** get banged
    Thought so, I may have a late night session and stalk you

(Original post by ihatePE)
    BEFORE

AFTER

mmmmh changed quite a bit?
    You have clearly matured, did you ever find out if pregnant women can go swimming?

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    :dontknow:

How about you, iEthan ? :laugh:
    I love your signature! :love:

(Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    Ah thank you. I love yours though. I think it's stranger to see my username now because I doubt that I would have called myself that now. I think I've lost a fraction of my sense of humour since I left uni, and would have settled upon something incredibly interesting like 'user100' or whatever. Or not! It's been interesting to see the users that I've spoken to on here in the early days and have since left or been banned.
    Aww thank you! Oh wow, they've been banned or left? The horror, I'd hate to leave! :eek: dreading the day... :sad:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You have clearly matured, did you ever find out if pregnant women can go swimming?
    :hoppy: apparently they can and it wont drown the babby

ReputationRep:
    Well people liked what i wrote to begin with, i made friends and became morw confident.
    Im now being my true self as i feel able to open up to people on here.
    Most people are so nice so i can just be myself and not worry about getting bad comments!
    Im super different to when i first joined!

Youre defo not boring though!!

ReputationRep:
    Phew.

ReputationRep:
    A lot. I was 17 when I signed up and I'm 26 now. Even posts from when I was at uni (4/5 years ago) don't seem like me now. I'd be worried if that wasn't the case though!

ReputationRep:
    I joined tsr like two weeks ago, or less. I joined to procrastinate, as my exams had started. and I'm still procrastinating bc I have more exams in a few days. so yeah, I haven't changed.

ReputationRep:
    Hardly changed because I never posted in my first 7 or 8 months of joining TSR... I just hovered :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    That emoji is so adorable.

ReputationRep:
    Well i joined last year but only came to the surface in April..
    I don't post as much as you guys though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    'Love I'd like not to be single ' in a thread called 'What do you want from life right now?' was my first post on TSR 7 years ago.

So. Much. Cringe.
    I have a thread somewhere, made a very long time ago, called "Does anyone else act like an animal?" Yeah. I'm just going to put that out there.

Absolutely lost it at "Is my goldfish epileptic" though :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Like I used to post in the A Level section, always used to bang on about University, English and my subjects and never ventured out to Chat until late last year properly, I realise how boring I used to be, like I hate the subjects I do now and I certainly don't want to do English anymore. :mmm:
    Dramatically! I was in a completely different place in terms of psychological development and my whole understanding of life, I can certainly feel the growth just thinking about it
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by k.m.b)
    Well i joined last year but only came to the surface in April..
    I don't post as much as you guys though
    mmmhm you dont at all, i only see you like 22/7 on here

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.