The Student Room Group

Pringles BBQ

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ayaz789
Hmmm :tongue: i just opened em and had some:biggrin: sooo niceeeee:colondollar:

I want some now :cry2:

Brb gonna ask bae to get me some from Tescos :ahee:
Original post by Ayaz789
Well i like sour cream & onion & prawn cocktail & its definitely up there tbh!:smile:

:woo:

Spoiler

Original post by SeanFM
:rofl: look at my post and what you posted :toofunny:

:lol: We're giving conflicting views.

But seriously, BBQ flavoured Pringles :perv:
Pizza flavoured Pringles :cheeky: :no: :puke:

They're not as good as they sound
Reply 23
Original post by Biryani007
I want some now :cry2:

Brb gonna ask bae to get me some from Tescos :ahee:

Well i dont mind sharing tbh even though ive had half of it already:L
Reply 24
Hahaha yeah whilst revising MAYBE ill share some pringles with you :tongue: or i might have some ready and salted crisps which you can have😂😂
They are good but they don't have anything on sour cream and onion Pringles :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
I love Doritos chilli heatwave more than anything tbh!! I Loveeee Doritos , i do really need a packet if doritos now:frown: yeah sure ill save 1 full pack of pringles nw:smile:
Reply 27
Haha yeah true Doritos is the best ngl! Yeah sure come down:tongue: dont forget my pack of doritos though, bring it with you:smile: yeah sure , you doing Gcses or A levels? :biggrin:
Reply 28
Haha dw , i havent even finished the first one off! Ahh yeah ill help you if you want:smile: im in A2 doing both Maths & Further Maths #Stressful af :frown:
Reply 29
Well im gonna say its easy :tongue: hahaha but thats my opinion! Dw you'll be fine:smile: what date is it? Ive got my Core 3 next week on wednesday , should be easy tbh:smile:
Reply 30
Aww ive got my physics exam on thursday ! Pheww thats gonna be a tough one:frown: Inshaa'Allah:smile: you too!:smile:
Reply 31
Inshaa'Allah:smile: yeahh my birthday is on Monday so i might have to fast on that day depending when Ramadan starts!:smile: yeahh will do :u:
Reply 32
Hahha its too early!:smile: hahaha yeah:biggrin: dw the pringles are yours! Ill write your name on it if you want in capitals haha:tongue: yeah dw when i go masjid ill do dua for you if i remember , hahha so many people have told me to do dua for them its unbelievable!😂
I was supposed to do half Taraweeh this year but due to exams i never😂 :biggrin: literally so much stress:frown:
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha dw , i havent even finished the first one off! Ahh yeah ill help you if you want:smile: im in A2 doing both Maths & Further Maths #Stressful af :frown:
Hi, I just stumbled across this thread and I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm planning to do Maths & Further Maths next year and I just wanted to know how big of a jump would it be from GCSEs to A Levels in Maths and FM if one gets an A* at GCSE?:s-smilie: I'm genuinely curious, I've heard scary things about FM.
Thanks anyways.:smile:
Reply 34
Original post by hamza772000
Hi, I just stumbled across this thread and I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm planning to do Maths & Further Maths next year and I just wanted to know how big of a jump would it be from GCSEs to A Levels in Maths and FM if one gets an A* at GCSE?:s-smilie: I'm genuinely curious, I've heard scary things about FM.
Thanks anyways.:smile:

Dw if you revise then it should be fine ! But do revise well:smile: and you'll get that A or A* :smile:
Reply 35
Haha yeah true:smile: ill write it in BOLD!:biggrin:
Hahah i need to do taraweeh means i need to lead it😂😂 haha yeah true:smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
Dw if you revise then it should be fine ! But do revise well:smile: and you'll get that A or A* :smile:
Ahh thanks, btw what are you aiming for?
Reply 37
Original post by hamza772000
Ahh thanks, btw what are you aiming for?

A* in Maths , A in Further maths & a C in Physics:smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
A* in Maths , A in Further maths & a C in Physics:smile:
Wow that's incredible! coincidentally I'm taking Physics too.

One more question: Just looked at your post above, are you hafiz?
Haven't seen any love for the Paprika Flavour!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest