Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Basically everyone in my year hates me AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banana208)
    (do you know who great guy is...?)
    No. I haven't been on here for a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrianMcEgg)
    Not much originally, but when I got Facebook I kept biting into anything so it all boiled over, tbh I'm kinda glad to a certain extent that my year group dislike me as it's made me much more caring and considerate of others
    so your telling me your weird okay as you say

ReputationRep:
    See above
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Why? :hide:

How do you know?

ReputationRep:
    Some people just didn't like me(I was fine with that) but then it ended up influencing others so eventually when I got Facebook I kept biting into everything so it all boiled over essentially
    Are you in year 11?

You'll be able to go to a different sixth form if you want to.

ReputationRep:
    Thats probably not true. I would say don't care but since you made the thread it kind of seems like it's upsetting you If you stay humble people will want to be your friend so you wont have to feel hated

ReputationRep:
    Have an opinion get hate. Thats how the world works these days. It shouldn't be like that though I like people who think for themselves and don't just agree with the crowds that is what makes people stand out and become something bigger and better you can never be successful with out different opinions and ideas so just deal with the hate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mero22)
    Are you in year 11?

You'll be able to go to a different sixth form if you want to.
    I'm technically in year 13(just about to sit AS exams) so I'll have to wait a year to get out of my school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sapphire79)
    Thats probably not true. I would say don't care but since you made the thread it kind of seems like it's upsetting you If you stay humble people will want to be your friend so you wont have to feel hated
    Occasionally I care but I don't really care anymore really. Friends come and go, my grades are here to stay

ReputationRep:
    I'm technically in year 13(just about to sit AS exams) so I'll have to wait a year to get out of my school
    oh University is probably lots of fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanylunn1999)
    Have an opinion get hate. Thats how the world works these days. It shouldn't be like that though I like people who think for themselves and don't just agree with the crowds that is what makes people stand out and become something bigger and better you can never be successful with out different opinions and ideas so just deal with the hate.
    I don't really voice opinions to my friends, only on here. Unfortunately people hate me based on personal grounds but hey-ho life goes on

ReputationRep:

Incineration

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mero22)
    oh University is probably lots of fun.
    I've heard a lot of good things about it, can't wait for a fresh start

ReputationRep:
    Well anymore questions?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.