Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

TFL Graduate Intake 2017 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mushpantsbc)
    Just been invited to AC after vid interview for gen management - anyone else?
    congrats! I havent't, how long do you need to wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahyoung8989)
    congrats! I havent't, how long do you need to wait
    Waited about 2 weeks to hear back

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the technical presentation was on last year for Gen Mang?

ReputationRep:
    not yet! what date did you take the video interview, if you can remember?

ReputationRep:
    Did my interview late Oct, just got a call for AC. For those who are waiting, just be patience Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Just got a call for the AC too took my video interview on the 29th October so took a bit over 2 weeks, seems like they are getting back to people today!

ReputationRep:
    Did they call you on an unknown number? I got a missed call a couple days ago and I'm wondering if it was from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zak_10)
    Did they call you on an unknown number? I got a missed call a couple days ago and I'm wondering if it was from them
    Unknown, perhaps you can drop them an email

ReputationRep:
    I did my video interview on the 13th of October, got sent some online tests to do (software engineer role) early last week. Completed the tests. I have also had some unknown numbers call me but my phone automatically blocks the due to spam I get from recruitment agencies. Has anyone been invited to an AC yet for software engineering? It seems very hard to get ahold of anyone at TFL.

ReputationRep:
    They called me (and everyone it seems) on an unknown number to invite you to the AC. I didn't answer the first time, but they left a voicemail with a number to call them back on, and someone answered pretty much straight away.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone been to the AC this year? would love to hear about your opinions as well as guidance

ReputationRep:
    Just Josh Yes, I've been invited, they called from an unknown number, and left a voicemail to call back.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else been rejected after AC's yet for gen management?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mushpantsbc)
    Has anyone else been rejected after AC's yet for gen management?
    me too, attended on the 29 Nov

ReputationRep:
    Im guessing for those who haven't heard anything it might be good news? They said they'd get back to us by the 16th?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer yet? Can't handle the suspense!!

ReputationRep:
    Ah I was only offered a reserve place - hopefully they decide to take more on

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied for the technology graduate scheme, I had my video interview two days ago. Anyone knows how long they take to answer about it? is it around 2 weeks? When they invited you to the AC, what is the date that they gave you?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.