Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Just finished Episode 2
    It was actually a lot better than the first one.
    However next weeks episode sounds amazing!!
    Theyre gonna have Ken Block in the Hoonicorn around London!
    Plus Chris Harris and Rory Reid are on too!
    Looking forward to it!
    Currently watching Extra Gear!
    Kevin Hart will be joining them next Sunday! Cant wait . Only wished they had Ice Cube with them as well. Its always a party when Kevin Hart and Ice Cube are in a room together.

ReputationRep:
    Tonights episode was pretty good- I agree that it was much better than last week! The only problem I find is the stiffness in Matt LeBlanc! Sometimes everything he says seems so forced :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsunaomi)
    Tonights episode was pretty good- I agree that it was much better than last week! The only problem I find is the stiffness in Matt LeBlanc! Sometimes everything he says seems so forced :P
    It sure was!
    Next weeks sounds a lot better though!
    Agreed! He just needs to relax and be himself more!
    Do you watch the Extra Gear bit?

ReputationRep:
    It sure was!
    Next weeks sounds a lot better though!
    Agreed! He just needs to relax and be himself more!
    Do you watch the Extra Gear bit?
    No I didn't- watched last week's though

And yeah, they're probably really nervous being under so much pressure!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsunaomi)
    No I didn't- watched last week's though

And yeah, they're probably really nervous being under so much pressure!!
    Ah nice one!
    I thought it was better than the main show tbh!

Yeah thats very true! Theyve got massive expectations to live up to from the previous trio!

ReputationRep:
    The studio section with the guests was much better this week, but some parts of the whole show just feel forced, not funny, trying too hard. Chris really needs to calm down and shout less. The audience definitely looked to be prompted to applaud or laugh a bit too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themini)
    Kevin Hart will be joining them next Sunday! Cant wait . Only wished they had Ice Cube with them as well. Its always a party when Kevin Hart and Ice Cube are in a room together.
    Who's Kevin Hart?
    I know who Ice Cube is but not the other one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Morsey_)
    Well, that second episode was certainly an improvement on last week. The studio segments are still the worst part of the show, with the celebrity-rally segment going on for far longer than needed. Certainly wasn't as cringey as last week even though there were still some bits that seemed to fall flat or seem a little forced.

However, the SUV segment which was the majority of the show was pretty decent as was the earlier McLaren piece.

Hopefully the improvements continue as the weeks go by.
    I saw the McLaren on the trailer and it looked pretty good.
    Did you notice they had 2 Audi R8 V10 Plus's in the studio?
    I saw them in the trailer.. yet I haven't heard whether they used then,,?

ReputationRep:
    The two episodes are still not as good as this ad Clarkson did last year however

ReputationRep:
    Who's Kevin Hart?
    I know who Ice Cube is but not the other one?
    A quite well known black comedian/actor, was in Ride Along with Ice Cube,
    they're probably doing it together because of that.

ReputationRep:
    I felt like they're trying too hard to be like the actual presenters of Top Gear which made me feel sick because no one can be like them

As a moral issue, I have refused to watch it

ReputationRep:
    i stopped watching it halfway through the first episode
    it feels weird without the three
    would rather watch the other 22 seasons again!!! (cause i know for sure i have missed some episodes)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    i stopped watching it halfway through the first episode
    it feels weird without the three
    would rather watch the other 22 seasons again!!! (cause i know for sure i have missed some episodes)
    The day after the first episode I 'downloaded' all 22 seasons (156gb) onto my hard-drive to reminisce over with during the summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GaryIsASloth)
    The day after the first episode I 'downloaded' all 22 seasons (156gb) onto my hard-drive to reminisce over with during the summer.
    will have to do the same:five: :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    will have to do the same:five: :dance:
    Was gonna have some mates round and watch them all, but it'd be over 200 hours
    Although one time we just did the specials, that took us most the night.

ReputationRep:
    I did like the new top gear yes I did. They drived big cars on a track very fastly and shooted at each other with guns and stuff like that yes. There was a man who shouted like a girl and he did have funny boots on his feets and he did have orange hair on his head which made everybody laugh at him it did. One man nearly puked cos the girl did drive too fast. girls should not do driving. some people did go to the seaside and get their cars stuck in the sand and they laughed cos it was funny. at the end the man said see you next week but we won't cos my dad did put his foot through the telly.

ReputationRep:
    I must admit, episode 2 was better (excluding how Evans came on in a bed??). I will watch episode 3 as they have 2 Audi R8 V10 Plus's which are my dream car, but after that I'm gonna leave it a season or two until they mature and fit in a bit better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reeeeyah)
    I did like the new top gear yes I did. They drived big cars on a track very fastly and shooted at each other with guns and stuff like that yes. There was a man who shouted like a girl and he did have funny boots on his feets and he did have orange hair on his head which made everybody laugh at him it did. One man nearly puked cos the girl did drive too fast. girls should not do driving. some people did go to the seaside and get their cars stuck in the sand and they laughed cos it was funny. at the end the man said see you next week but we won't cos my dad did put his foot through the telly.
    lol wat.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Evans but I do think that the media (looking at you, DM) would still wouldn't rate him if he delivered a flawless performance. It's a tough act to follow and people need to accept that Clarkson and co isn't coming back

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.