Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the worst you've ever been beat up? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    My heart goes out to you, nobody should experience such a thing. :no:
    nope im not with him now though which is good

ReputationRep:
    I got beat up by someone once, and was left with a black eye. I saw stars .-.
    Another time I got into a fight with a "friend", and she pulled my hair quite a bit but it's cool, I broke her glasses.
    My sister once broke my thumb while we argued, and she shut the door on me. On another occasion she threw something at me, resulting in a mild brain concussion.

That's it, not that bad I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    nope im not with him now though which is good
    I already knew, I remember what you've said before but reading what he did to you is upsetting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    I already knew, I remember what you've said before but reading what he did to you is upsetting.
    dont let it get to you i dont

ReputationRep:
    A couple of scratches is the worst for me, I don't tend to get into fights

ReputationRep:
    Busted lip from a sucker bunch. Had a bit of lip hanging for a week or so... so I kind of avoided going out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    I got hit with a stick
    How did that happen? :holmes:

I guess as long as youre happy..

(Original post by ForestShadow)
    How did that happen? :holmes:

I guess as long as youre happy..
    Tbh it's a long story and could potentially make the news if I were to come open about it (plenty of other kids were hit with a stick by the same person, our parents would say it's a blessing to be hit by that particular person).
    But I don't have the time to now! Hah

Lmao am I gonna be hit with Audrey Hepburn quotes now?
    Not at that stage of happiness yet

Btw that pun was unintentional

ReputationRep:
    I got beat up so bad I died :emo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    My friend's way too good at Mortal Kombat smh

ReputationRep:
    I had a fight and came out with a fat lip, black eye and a hole in my arm that was pissing out with blood where I got hit with a plank of wood with a nail hanging out. After I got hit with that the adrenaline took over and the other guy got hurt pretty bad, I've been talking to him casually since we made up and he's 80% deaf in one ear where I hit him and I also broke his nose which is now crooked.

I ain't a tough guy. I can only think of three things. Being hit my my father as a kid. Being kicked in the balls in school. And being slapped pretty hard in the street by a kid who then just ran off, he was most probably trying to show off to his friend and decided to pick on a little Jewish kid.

ReputationRep:
    The previous stories are horrible :O , i personally have never been beat up .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    The previous stories are horrible :O , i personally have never been beat up .
    Two beatings particularly stand out for me. One by a dangerous homeless man outside the front of a hostel we were living at, in the year 2001 i think, and again by a dangerous lunatic in an asylum we were living at, in about the year 2010. Both times i was KO'ed by punches to the head, and suffered mild concussion and maybe even brain injury. You never can tell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    Can you touch your toes, or do the splits? I hear that leg flexibility is given a premium i taekwondo?!?
    Haha touching toes is easy and I can do the lengthways splits but not the widthways splits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AfcFob)
    Haha touching toes is easy and I can do the lengthways splits but not the widthways splits
    Cool. i can touch toes just about. but i have never been able to do the splits.

Actually i have six vertabrae in my neck fused. What belt are you at martial arts?

I am a yellow belt (5th kyu) last time i graded. Even though i have been kicked out of that club since then. Also do you ever play xbone games? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    Cool. i can touch toes just about. but i have never been able to do the splits.

Actually i have six vertabrae in my neck fused. What belt are you at martial arts?

I am a yellow belt (5th kyu) last time i graded. Even though i have been kicked out of that club since then. Also do you ever play xbone games? x
    I'm a 2nd Dan now and been doing it for 8 years and no, Xbox is more my little brother's thing

ReputationRep:
    slashed with a knife 8 times and hit several times in the head with a gun

When i beat myself up out of anger and frustration and because i felt like i deserved it.

ReputationRep:
    Girl fight 0.o

Hair pulling,slapping etc I can't remember,this was like in yr9.. Since I'm 16 now,I realised I could of dealt with it maturely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AfcFob)
    I'm a 2nd Dan now and been doing it for 8 years and no, Xbox is more my little brother's thing
    That's good. I never seemed to stick to one club for long enough to grade (very high). Have you ever done any ground work, or weapons training? x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.