Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how did everyone find it?

ReputationRep:
    It's been over a day, because I don't want to break any rules lol.
    The question section was surprisingly difficult like what was it even about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmelty)
    It's been over a day, because I don't want to break any rules lol.
    The question section was surprisingly difficult like what was it even about.
    Ah right, good thinking!
    There were a few questions that put me off, and I didn't know a lot of the vocabulary in the translation... I'm aiming for an A, but I don't know if I can still get that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoebeisgreat)
    Ah right, good thinking!
    There were a few questions that put me off, and I didn't know a lot of the vocabulary in the translation... I'm aiming for an A, but I don't know if I can still get that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The translation was one of the easier parts for me. It was about the Cheese Race, right?

The boundaries aren't that high, so don't sell yourself short. At least all that's left to do is play the waiting game, lol.

ReputationRep:
    The translation was one of the easier parts for me. It was about the Cheese Race, right?

The boundaries aren't that high, so don't sell yourself short. At least all that's left to do is play the waiting game, lol.
    Yeah that's right, it was such a weird article...I hope they aren't so high... What grade are you aiming for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoebeisgreat)
    Yeah that's right, it was such a weird article...I hope they aren't so high... What grade are you aiming for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    An A. Japanese is the subject I care about the most, lol.

ReputationRep:
    An A. Japanese is the subject I care about the most, lol.
    Ah I take it you want to study it at uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.